Anti-Majestic Tune

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Ye Seung] So? Where have you been?!

[Jung Hee] Don't overreact. I was just staying at home.

[Kris] She's not lying.

[Baek Hyun] Oh? You two have become closer!

[Chan Yeol] What did you guys do when you're together?

[Tao] *stands up* *drags Jung Hee outside the room*

[Jung Hee] M-Mwoya?! Let go of me!

 

Tao threw her hand away as he glared at her with his fists ready to punch. Jung Hee haven't seen him like that before, justifying why she was shivering in fright as he scanned her in the eyes.

 

[Jung Hee] M-Mwoya? Why am I feeling scared?

[Tao] Ya!

[Jung Hee] N-Ne?

[Tao] Are you really that cold-hearted?

[Jung Hee] W-What do you mean?

[Tao] I stayed by your side for several months and I even save your father but still I get nothing!

[Jung Hee] What do you want?

[Tao] Don't pretend to be an idiot! You know what I want!

[Jung Hee] Are you frustrated because Kris and I get along well?

[Tao] Of course! I was the one who takes and fetches you to school. I was also the one who makes your everyday complete. I was always there by your side and yet I only get shouts and complains from you. It hasn't been a week since you met Kris Hyung but you're closer to him than me. Isn't it unfair?! I always---

[Jung Hee] Kim Jung Hee.

[Tao] M-Mwo?

[Jung Hee] Kim Jung Hee. My name is Kim Jung Hee *stretches out hand to Tao*.

[Tao] W-Wait... You're telling me your real name?!

[Jung Hee] Mwo? Don't like it? *takes hand back* Fine.

[Tao] Ani ani!!! *grabs Jung Hee's hands and shakes it* AB Style, Kung Fu Panda, Peacock Oppa, T-A-O... Tao! Nice to meet you! *smiles*

[Jung Hee] Ne *smirks*.

[Tao] But... why are you telling me your name?

[Jung Hee] Of course! Idols should know their maid's name, right?

[Tao] You're accepting my offer?!

[Jung Hee] *nods* So please forget everything I said that night. Arasseo?

[Tao] *smiles* Ne!

 

Hearing the good news from Jung Hee, Tao looked, with his eyes sparkling, at his hyungs, who were noticeably hiding behind them as they eavesdropped on their conversation.

 

[Tao] Kamsahabnida, Jung Hee! Uhmmm... I just noticed that you sound so nice today.

[Jung Hee] I'm being nice for my father's sake. So please, don't do anything stupid as long as I'm nice.

[Tao] Arasseo! *smiles*

[Jung Hee] Uhmmm... How long are you going to shake my hands.

[Tao] As long as your nice *smiles*.

[Jung Hee] Ya! You don't want to see the demon inside me, right~? *lets go of Jung Hee's hand* Good!

 

The members stopped hiding from the two and started to approach them one by one with a grin on their faces.

 

[Kris] *clears throat* Sorry for barging in.

[Su Ho] Did I hear it correctly? You're going to be our maid?

[Tao] *smiles* Actually hyung... I've been persuading her to be our maid for several months already. I'm glad she accepted the offer already!

[D.O] Oh... Is that the reason why you stopped Manager hyung from hiring new maids?

[Tao] A-Aniyoo! It's just that I feel uncomfortable with strangers around the dorm.

[Xiumin] Ohhh? So our new maid here is not stranger to you?

[Tao] Aniyo! She's... a friend.

[Se Hun] Friend? *laughs*

[Su Ho] Anyway... you should talk to our manager first so you can start working as soon as possible *smiles*.

[Jung Hee] Ah ne!

 

The members stayed inside Mr. Kim's room with Ye Seung as Jung Hee and EXO's manager talked about the deal outside.

 

[Manager] So are you willing to be EXO's maid?

[Jung Hee] Ne! They have helped me a lot especially Tao and Kris. I want to help them in return of paying my father's hospital expenses.

[Manager] But you know that it's not going to be an easy job, right?

[Jung Hee] I'm fully aware of that! I've heard that they're getting more and more popular these days. It's probably hard to stay away from sasaengs but I know I can do it.

[Manager] I heard you're still attending school. Are you okay with working and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter