Let Me

Danger Over Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Silver glowing sticks, accompanied by loud and ground-shaking fan chants, light up the Seoul Olympic Park. Jung Hee felt the excitement and pressure as she was approaching the venue, forgetting what would happen after all of that. Regardless of what was happening between EXO and SM Entertainment, the members gained energy and felt alive after hearing all of their fans' loud cheers.

 

[Su Ho] We have to do our best! We must not let them down!

[Kris] They've been patiently waiting for us! This is the right time to repay all of the support and love they gave us!

 

After lifting each other's spirits, the members placed their hands on top of one another and yelled, "EXO SARANGHAJA!"

 

[Staff] Okay! *claps* Everybody get ready! We're about to start in two minutes! *leaves*

[Kris] Ya... Are you okay?

[Tao] Hyung...

[Kris] Let's enjoy this *smiles*.

[Su Ho] *claps* Everybody! Move to your respective places now!

[Baek Hyun] Everyone let's gooo! Turn those frowning faces upside down! Let's show our fans everything we got!

[Xiumin] Baek Hyun's right! Cheer up everyone!

[Se Hun] Leggo!!!

 

Jung Hee finally entered the arena. She was lucky the staff members recognized her and gave her permission to enter the backstage. Her heart started thumping while she walked closer to where the members were on standby. She felt joy after hearing their voices once again. I never thought that I would miss them so much. She hid behind the wall between her and the members, gradually peeking to see their sparkling faces. She was only a few steps away from them, so close yet so far. Tao started to look around him all of sudden and Jung Hee felt alarmed, trying to stand still behind the concrete wall. Did he feel my presence?! Omo! What would I do if they find out that I'm hereee?! I actually don't know why I'm hiding in the first place but... Omomo! 

 

[Kai] Hyung, are you alright?

[Tao] Huh? N-Ne!

[Kai] Jinjja? You seem to be looking for something.

[Tao] A-Aniyo! I just suddenly felt strange...

[Manager] EXO! We'll be starting in thirty seconds!

[Chan Yeol] *jumps around* Let's go! Let's go!

 

The members started to assemble on their places, praying that everything will go according to what's planned and to what they expected. Just as the show's about to start, Jung Hee caught a quick glimpse at Tao, who also looked back with his face  looking shocked. He had no choice but to yell "Jung Hee" as he was already ascending towards the stage with the other members.

 

[D.O] Ya! Tao!

[Tao] Jung Hee is here!

[Lay] Jinjjaro?

[Kris] That's impossible!

[Lay] Wae?

[Kris] I-I mean... Why didn't she tell us beforehand that she's coming?

[Tao] Molla! Can we go back for a while? Just a minute!

[Su Ho] Everybody on your places now!

[Tao] Aisssh!

[D.O] Don't worry you'll be able to see her later.

[Lay] D.O's right! For now, let's show our fans how much we're grateful *smiles*.

 

The concert officially started and the cheers got louder than before. It was deafening yet enthusiasing. The members showed a heart-throbbing performance as usual, not showing how much they're nervous on the inside. Jung Hee joined the wave of fans located in the VIP area. It's like how it all started. It's like how they first met, but that night was different. Back then, she felt irritated and exhausted but that night, she felt loved, happy, sad, and heartbroken. I never knew I would feel this way while being surrounded by "idiots". She laughed at herself, remembering how much she used to hate the same exact people with her at that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter