LOVE IS IN THE AIR~-…

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next 3 days, everything isn't going on smoothly. One day passes, Two days...Three days... Even the food team have joined in the main and crosswords team to help solve the mystery. But still, nothing is found out.

 

4TH DAY!

<<< MAIN TEAM >>>

Sica: [Sighs] This person is a PSYCO!!!! Wait till I know who he is. I'm going to throw him with my 8-inch heels!

Heechul: [Laughs] [Thought to himself] ahhhh, she looks so cute... Yah! Kim Heechul! What are you thinking again?! ENEMY!

 

These few days, both groups are also getting along with each other, knowing each other better. Heechul is beginning to take notice of Jessica more often and vice versa. For Leeteuk and Taeyeon, things seems to improve. Only by a little.

 

Taeyeon: Heys, I'll be getting the money now. Mum just called me. You guys stay here and try to find some clues ok? Hwaiting!

Leeteuk: My mum had called me too. I'm leaving with you.

Kyuhyun: Hyung~ How come I don't hear your phone ring eh?

Leeteuk: [Panic] Er...Yah! I off silence you see! [Changing the Topic] Stop eating maknae and help out!!!

Heechul: Wow. Since when our Leeteukki tells people off to do stuffs? Must be trying to impress SOMEONE eh? [Glancing in Taeyeon's direction]

 

The truth is, Heechul can see that Leeteuk is beginning to fall for Taeyeon. From the start, Leeteuk actually hated her. He thinks that she acted like as if she is the leader. But these past three days, he saw how caring Taeyeon was. Being the eldest among the girls, though its only by months, she is the most mature. She take care of each and every one. Looking after them, ensuring that they are well taken care of. And also, she has a pair of charming eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful and Leeteuk realises that he is beginning to fall in love. This is real. It isn't like any of his past relationships. He wants to spend the rest of his life with this girl. Being a playboy, he didn't actually believe that he has such thinkings. So, he isn't going to let Taeyeon knows that he really likes her. She will laugh at him.

 

Taeyeon: Ok! I'm leaving now. Sica ah! Take care of them while I'm away! I will be back as soon as possible! Annyeong~!

Sica: Neh! Annyeong!

 

Taeyeon left the house, with Leeteuk following behind her. Taeyeon was actually feeling quite happy. Actually, in the beginning, Taeyeon totally detest Leeteuk. She hates his playboy attitude, his immature behaviours. However, spending these few days with him, she realises he isn't that bad afterall. She found him rather cute. Not only that, she realises that even though he always grumbles, but he actually adored his friends alot. She can tell that he was really worried about Donghae. But still, she decided that this isn't the time to talk about relationships. And besides, both of their groups were like arch-enemies. They can't be together.

 

Taeyeon: [Irritated] Why are you following me? Stop stalking me!

Teuk; Er....Er..I...I..Yah! Can't I walk this way too? Is this your road?

Taeyeon: How I wish it was mine, so that I can forbid you to walk on it. [She pouted]

Teuk: [Thought to himself] Argh... She looks so cute even when she pouts...  EH?! PARK JUNGSOO! You can't let her know that you are in love with her! She will get proud! [Snapped back at Taeyeon, lying] Whatever. When it is yours, then we say. And I'm going to the same direction as you. Can't I?

Taeyeon: Oh really? Show me the evidence please.

 

Oh no! There is no evidence at all! He was just lying all the while. His parents haven even called him yet!  He was struggling with Taeyeon. Trying to drag the time. Luckily, his phone rang just in time. It was a text from his parents!

 

Dear Son, Meet you at Garden Park this afternoon @ 2PM.

Love,

Mum.

 

Teuk: [Smirked, proudly showing his phone to her] See, I told you!

Taeyeon: [Looking at the text, sighed] Oh well... Let's go. We are going to be late. Wonder why will our parents meet us in the same place and time. It is TOO much of a coincidence.

 

Leeteuk smiled. Perhaps, it was god's will to let him spend more time alone with Taeyeon. So, Leeteuk drove Taeyeon to their meeting place.

<<< GARDEN PARK >>>

Both of them looked around for their parents. Very soon, they spotted them.

TaeTeuk: [Walking towards the same table] Umma!

Taeyeon: Yah! Who are you calling your umma? Why are you still following me?!

Teuk : Yah! Look who is the one talking! [Pointing to his mum] This is my umma!

Taeyeon: [Pointing to the lady beside Leeteuk's mum] This is mine!

Teuk's Mum: [Turning to Tae's mum] Oh my! I totally forgotten that they are living in the same mansion now! How forgetful am I !

Tae's Mum: Ya! So do I ! Aigoo~ We could have just inform one of them. [Leeteuk and Taeyeon looked at each other, totally clueless] Oh. Come, sit down kids.

 

Both of them obeyed. Oh, Taeyeon and Leeteuk's mums are close friends! They have totally no clues about this.

Tae's Mum: Taeyeon ah. You know, last time, when you were young, umma and this aunty has a pact? We promise that we will have our sons and daughters married to each other. [Laughs] It has been ages. [Turn to Leeteuk's mum] Isn't it?

Teuk's Mum: Sure is! But we had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter