WORRIED.ANGER.MIXED FEELINGS

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri: [Struggling, kick the nearby table, causing the beer bottles to crash to the ground] Ge...Get of me!!

 

The boys rushed to the next room. They frozed. They couldn't believe what their eyes are seeing. It was their girls. Donghae was raging when he saw what Gikwang was doing. He charged towards them and gave a punch on Gikwang's face.

 

Hae: [Grabbing his collar, pulling him away from Yuri, Punched him] DAMN YOU!

 

Gikwang was shocked. He fell onto the ground, corner of his mouth bleeding.

Kwang: [Wiping the blood off his mouth] Damn, why are you bastards here?

Donghae: [Got even more angry, started kicking him] WHAT THE HELL?! YOU THIS BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HER?!!

Kwang: [Smirked] Just having some fun with your girl, Lee Donghae. God, she is just like a goddess. Her face is so smooth.

 

Donghae went crazy upon hearing that. He pulled Gikwang up, and start to kick and punch him until there was blood and bruises all over. Fearing that he will kill Gikwang if this continues, the boys immediately pulled him away, but Donghae was simply just too strong.

Yesung: [Trying to hold him back] It's enough Hyung! You are going to kill him! It's not worth it!

Siwon: [Pulling him away from Kwang] Yeahs HAe! It's enough! You better go take a look at Yuri first. She doesn't seems right.

 

Hearing Yuri's name calmed down  alot. With Donghae a last blow for Gikwang, Donghae pushed him back to the ground and turned towards Yuri.

 

Siwon: [Shouted] LEAVE NOW! WE'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER BASTARD!

Gikwang picked himself up and stumbled to the door.

Kwang: [Smirked] I'll be back guys~

 

After Gikwang left, the guys immediately went to look at the conditions of the girls. All went separately to their girlfriends. Except for Siwon. Since Seohyun is not there. He walked over to Tiffany. Donghae held Yuri up gently, fearing that he will injured her more. It reminds him of the incident last time during the kidnap again. He punch his fist onto the sofa. He growled. He had failed once again. He came a second too late again.

 

Yoona: [Know perfectly what is he thinking,Weakly, touching his face] Anniyo~ It's not your fault. You saved me again baby. You always came at the right time...

Hae: [Wiping away her tears] No, I came late again. I'm a failure. [Got angry] I already told you he isn't a good guy. You refuse to listen to me.

Heechul: [interrupted] Hey guys, I think something is not right with them...

 

Heechul was right. The other girls started laughing hysteri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter