HAPPY HAPPIER AND HAPPIEST

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<<< MANSION >>>

Fany: [Putting on make-up for Hyun, tearing up] Awww.. Our maknae has finally grown up...

Taeyeon: [Tearing up as well] Ye...Yeah...

Hyun: Unnies~ Why are you all crying? Don't cry! You must smile!

Fany: [Wiping her tears away] Anniyo~ I just... just can't help it...

Taeyeon: [Wiping her tears too] Yeahs... Pregnant women tends to have moodswings..

Sica: [ her tummy] I don't remember I cry so much when I was at my earlier stage.

Hyo: [ her tummy] Yeahs. Me too!

Fany: Yah! As if~ Sica, you cried much MORE than me. And you are in your 8months now! I'm only 2~

Taeyeon: Yeahs! You too, Kim Hyoyeon!

Yoona: [Laughs] Araso araso. Can our 4 pregnant beauties stop arguing? It's our Seo baby's big day today~ Let's not steal her limelight.

Yuri: [Laughs] Yeahs, Yoong is right~ You ladies must not shout. Your babies will follow you know? Fany, unless you want your baby to end up like you. Having a loud voice!

Fany: Yul!

Sica: Yah! Im Yoona, go have a baby yourself. Why aren't you having. You and Yesung oppa had been married for like half a year already! And Kwon Yuri! Aren't you going to be a mum yourself too?! You and Hae oppa had been married for more than half a year already!

Yoona: Yah! We're not like you and Heechul oppa~ Fancy getting pregnant in just a week. And besides, we are enjoying our own private time now. In our own world~ Children is not in our list now. The cafes we are running are our babies. For now.

Yuri: [Put her arms around Yoona's shoulder] Yeahs~ Me too. Our internet company had just been on the right track and Donghae oppa had just took over the chairman position. We are planning to have babies later in our lifes. Our careers are most important now. [Laughs] We have FAMILY PLANNING, Sica~

Sica: Yah! Kwon Yuri! 

Yesung: [Knock on the door, open the door] Are we done ladies? Our groom is TOO impatient already. He wants to see his wife~

Hwa: Hyung!

Sica: Oh really? Is it you or is it yonghwa oppa that want to see his wife, Yesung oppa?

Yesung: [Laughs] It doesn't matter, Sica~

Fany: [Finally touch up] Ok! We're done!

Yuri: [Laughs, Clearing ] Er... Sorry to disturb you guys! But if you are going to continue to stare, we will miss our time to go to the church.

Yoona: Yeahs! Maknae ah! You can stare for all you want after the ceremony!

Hyun: [Startled, Blushes] Unnies!

TaeFany: Awww. Our Seo baby had finally grow up!

Sica: [Claps her hand together] Come on! Time to go!

They laughed and make their way downstairs. The moment Jessica and Hyoyeon stepped onto the stairs, Heechul and Eunhyuk immediately run up to take their wives' hands.

Sica: [Frustrated] Yah! I told you I can manage it myself.

Heechul: Aishh~ Stop acting strong, Jung Sooyeon. You are almost DUED. I bet your stomach is even heavier than your body now. And you always ARE clumsy.

Sica: Yah! Heechul! You are exaggerating too much!

Hyo: [Groans] Honey~ Must you helped me around ALL the time? I'm a dancer you know. I'm agile.

Eunhyuk: But for now, you aren't. You are a pregnant lady. Stop jumping around and don't make such big actions. You are scaring the wits out of me everytime you did that. Don't forget your due date is suppose to be earlier than Sica.

Hyo: Yah! Wait for one more month, Lee Hyukjae. And I'll show you who is the dancing queen. Aishh~ It's only a week difference!

Fany: [Laughs, walking down the stairs slowly, taking Siwon's hands when she reached] Cause you two are scary mothers~ Look at me and Tae! We need not them to worry for us~

Siwon: [Taking her hand] Araso araso, my lady~ I know you are very careful.

Fany: [Wink] Of course I am!

Tae: [Made her way down slowly, linking arms with Leeteuk when she reached] Agree with Fany!

Teuk: [Pinching her nose] Chinjia~ But still, you must be careful alrights. Don't stretch high. If you wanna get anything, just tell me.

Tae: [Smiled, kissing his cheek] Gomawoyo baby~

Sooyoung: Wow, Taengoo is becoming more and more mushy ever since she is married.

Tae: Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Eat your snacks!

They made their way to the church with much effort as Yesung had to drive 4 pregnant ladies in his car with the naggings of Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk, asking him to slow down the moment he had just step on the speed of 80bpm. He groans. He had to scarifice and be separated with his beloved wife, as Siwon is always the one driving the newly weds. Sungmin and Sunny, had long left for the church when they are arguing. Kyuhyun is even smarter. Buying a convertible with only two seatings. Donghae is quicker than him, telling the others that he will drive Yuri to the church. Yuri drag Yoona along with her, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter