PARTY TIME?NO,IT’S A DISASTER

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hence, after school, both groups went to shop for clothes for their party. They have totally no clue who their parents are inviting. They only know the time and place. However, Sunny and Tiffany wasn't able to make it as Sunny's mum had asked her to go to Japan to get something for her. While Tiffany has to get back to America to visit her sick grandparents.

<<< SHOPPING MALL >>>

Yuri: Hey girls, I have finish buying my dress. My mum just called to tell me to get something done for her. I'll see you girls in the party tonight. Enjoy your shopping! Annyeong!

Yoona: Yul ah, do you want me to go along with you? It seems to be not safe that you are alone.

Yuri: [Smiled] No worries Yoona! Don't forget I am very strong! I'll see you at night. Love you!

Yoona: [Laughs] Neh Kwon Yuri! Love you too! [Waved goodbye]

So, Yuri separated from the girls and head out to accomplish her mum's mission. Her mum wants her to buy something from another mall, which is opened by Siwon's parents. Yuri, afraid that the girls will be angry, decided to go alone. She just want to get this done as quickly as possible.

<<< SIWON'S MALL >>>

Siwon: Take your pick!

SUJU: Thanks SIWON! You're the best!

Donghae: Hey guys, I'm done picking my suit. I'll have to go off first. Mum gave me something to do. I'll meet you guys tonight ok? Enjoy yourself!

SUJU: Annyeong! [Waved goodbye]

 

The truth is, Donghae has to go to Tiffany's mother's cosmetics shop to help his mum get something. He tried to protest. But her mum won't take no for an answer. So, he decided to lie to the boys and settle this issue quickly and secretly.

 

<<< ALONG THE ROAD >>>

Donghae stopped by the roadside to grab a bottle of water first before going to the cosmetic shop. Just then, a girl grab his hand. He was irriated. He know who she was.

 

Donghae: [Shrug off her hand] Let go, Hara! I already told you! We are O.V.E.R.

 

It was Hara. Donghae's ex-girlfriend. Donghae broke up with her because he felt that Hara is very scheming. When he was with Hara, she will go around hurting girls that talk to Donghae. So, he decided to break up with her, so as to save the girls.

 

Hara: [Crying] Donghae ah... Don't....Don...Don't this to me!! I...I..LO...LOVE...YOU!!! I....Promise I won't do that again!!!

Dnghae: [Coldy] Get off me! Too late. [Lying] I already have a girlfriend.

Hara: Who.. Who.. is it?!

Donghae: You don't need to know. Who knows you'll go around hurting her again.

Hara: If you don't tell me, I won't ever let you go.

Donghae: [Frustrated] It's..It's... [Don't know which name should he says] Just then, he saw a girl walking towards their direction. [Ran up to her, grab her hand] IT'S HER!

 

Hara look up, the girl was Yuri. She decided to grab a bite first before going to the mall. There, she saw Donghae and a girl. She was shocked when Donghae grab her hand.

 

Yuri: [Shocked] MWUH?!

Donghae: It's her. My girlfriend. Kwon Yuri. She is much prettier than you. Can't you see?

Hara: I thought you are rivals with SNSD? HOW COULD IT BE?! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER?

Donghae: So? I still like her. It's none of your business. I don't need to explain to you.  Don't you dare to lay a finger on her.

Yuri: [Shocked] Wait....WAIT! What's going on here? And, LEE DONGHAE! Since... When am I your gir.....

Donghae: [Shut her up by kissing her lips, after a few seconds, he releases her, Yuri was shocked] Now Yuri, GO!

Hara: LEE DONGHAE! KWON YURI! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!! [Run away, crying]

Yuri: [Still in a shock]  Did....DID YOU JUST.... KISS. ME?!

DOnghae: [Cool] Oh, sorry about that. I'm just trying to chase her off. And..Well, you happen to be passing by here... Count yourself lucky to receive a kiss from the cool Lee Donghae.

Yuri: MWUH?! You are ridiculous! Why must I help you to chase away your girlfriend?! You should solve this pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter