JOYOUS OCCASION

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next few days, Donghae ran several check-ups and went through therapies. Through this whole thing, Yuri was with him. They spend their day together. Even at night, Yuri fell asleep beside Donghae, sharing a bed with him. Finally, 3 days later, they went to visit the doctor.

 

<<< DOCTOR'S OFFICE >>>

Yuri: [Concerned] So, Doctor Ha, is... is everything ok?

Doctor: [Smile] Young lady, you sure is concerned about him. Is he your boyfriend?

Yuri: [Blushes] Anniyo~ Just...Just concerned for my friend.

Hae: [Laughs] Don't worry Doc. She soon will be.

Yuri: [Hit his hand] Yah!

Doctor: [Laughs] Ok. [Reading the report] Young man, you are alright now. And you recover so fast! I can't believe you can actually walk normally that fast. Must be the young lady's massage while you are in coma eh? [Laughs] You can be discharged already.

Yuri: [Blushes] Doctor Ha! [Turn to Hae] Looks like you are just in time to get back to school?

Hae: [Laughs] Thanks Doc. [Groans] Arghh. I don't feel like going back  to school. I rather lie here.

Yuri: [Hit him] Yah! Don't talk nonsense! 

 

So, Donghae was discharged in the afternoon. Yoona and Yesung went to fetch them both from hospital.

 

Yoona: [Hug Yuri upon seeing her] Yul~!!!

Yuri: [Hug back] Yoona !!!

Donghae: [Groans] Yah! You guys only like didn't see each other for 1 day?

Yoona: [Glared at Hae] Please~ I'm already very angry at you for stealing my Yul away for 1 day. So, stop saying nonsense.

Donghae: [Turn to Yesung] Wow, your girlfriend sure is fierce eh.

Yesung: [Laughs] I just realised too. Maybe I shall re-consider her again.

Yoona: [Hit Yesung] Yah! How dare you! YESUNGl!

Yesung: [Held her hand] Okokok! Chill babe. [Kisses her cheek] Forgive me?

Yoona: [Smiles] Thats so much better.

Hae: [Groans] Yah! Stop being so mushy in front of us. Looks like Heechul was right. You 2 are even worse than them. [Look around] Where are the rest of them?

Yesung: [Laughs] You can too. Hurry up confess to Yuri already. She has lots of suitors for your information. Now that the Ok Taecyeon is put behind bars, she is free already~ Single lady~ Oh, you know, I don't want Heechul to drive because I don't want you to fall into deep sleep again. You know his driving skills. The rest, they are all in the mansion, preparing your welcome party.

Hae: [Laughs] Wow, I'm such a popular guy? Thanks, I always know.

Yoona: [Groans] Oh please~ They are just finding an excuse to party before school reopens. You are just lucky Lee Donghae. [Linking arms with Yuri] Come on Yul, let's go!

Yuri: [Laughs] Neh!

Yesung: [Smiles, walking with Donghae, behind them] They are both so cute.

Donghae: Yah! Don't you dare to snatch with me, Yesung.

Yesung: [Laughs] You better make a move quick then~ And I wasn't joking when I say that she got lots of suitors [Wink at him, walk faster to join the girls]

 

By the time they reach the mansion, it was already night. The moment the four of them step in. They were welcomed by the others. They threw confetti at them and the music was blasting away.

Heechul: WELCOME BACK LEE DONGHAE!!

Hae: [Shocked] Yah! Yah! Thanks Dude! [Hug Heechul]

Sica: [Pout] How about us! We prepared ALL this ok! [Pointed to Heechul] This guy here has the LEAST contribution.

Yoona: [Stick out her tongue] Haha! This guy is YOUR Fiancé Miss Jung~

Sica: [Tickle Yoona] Yah! Im Yoona !!

Taeyeon: [

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter