THE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTY

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<<< IN THE MANSION >>>

Sica: Alrights! Let's go!

SNSD: [Excited] Neh! 

Hyun: [Haven dress up] Er... Unnies...

Sica: Yah! Maknae! Why haven you get dressed?! We are leaving already!

Hyun: Er...Unnie... I... I guess I'm not going already...

SNSD: MWUH?!!

Fany: Maknae ah! But we are a TEAM! How can we have fun without you!

Hyun: I...I... Unnies! You know, I don't like going parties. I rather stay at home to read books...

Siwon: [Overheard their conversation] Eh, Seohyun ah, you are not going to party with them?

Sica: [Sighs] Araso... I thought you have other plans with Siwon oppa and just making up an excuse.

Hyun: [Flustered] Anniyo~! I just want to stay at home.

Siwon: Seohyun ah, I accompany you then?

Hyun: [Smile] Anniyo~ You just go and have fun with other oppas too!

Siwon: But... But... You will only be the one alone at home.

Hyun: [Smiled] Don't worry! I'll be fine and I have my books to accompany me!

Sica: Yeahs Siwon oppa, Never mind her. One book can accompany her for hours already.

Heechul: Yeahs dude. She will be fine. And today is my last night! I want ALL of you to be present.

Siwon: [Sighs] Araso... Take care of yourself Seohyun.

Hyun: [Smiled] Neh!

Sica/Heechul: Great! It's party time girls!/Guys!

SNSD/SUJU: [Laughs] HOOTS!!

Yuri: [Before leaving the house] Maknae ah! We will buy gogumas for you when we are about to come back alrights. Take care of yourself and the house! Don't read till you are being absorbed into the book! [Laughs]

Hyun: Unnie!

 

 

With that, both SUJU and SNSD left the mansion together. But Siwon was driving SUJU while Tiffany was driving SNSD to their party place. They departed sperately. The girls went to pick Gikwang up first while the guys head straight to their party location. Be it fate or just purely coincidence, both of the groups went to the same nightclub without knowing that the other party is going there.

 

<<< IN THE GIRLS' CAR >>>

SNSD: [Laughs] Annyeong sister!

Kwang: [Fake Angry] Yah! I prefer you girls to call me Kwang.

Sica: [Laughs] Araso! Get on to the car! It's party time for us!! I must T my last night! We can't waste anymore time!

Fany: Wow Wow! The old party girl Jessica Jung is back!!

Sica: Yah! Who cares?!

Kwang: [Laughs] Yeahs! It's your last night Sica! Definitely must make the best out of it!

Sica: [Hi-5 with Kwang] Yeah Sister! [Laughs]

Kwang: Yah!

Sica: HAHA!

Kwang: [Mumbled] I'll show you who is the real Lee Gikwang later girls~ Bro, the time is finally here..

Sica: Eh? Did you say something Kwang?

Kwang: [Startled] Ann..Anniyo! Let's go!

Sica: [Smiled, didn't notice anything amiss] Neh!

 

The past few months, Gikwang took no action against the girls after the Yuri incident. He figured out that he must come out with a flawless plan first. SNSD and SUJU is like totally inseparatable despite their frequent bickerings. Especially Yuri and Donghae. His main purpose was to destroy them. The others are just being dragged into it. Count themselves unlucky. Finally, today. He thinks it will be the perfect time.

 

Kwang: [Thought to himself] Hmmm.  Seohyun is not here. Hmm. Oh wells. Count herself lucky then. She is not the main cast anyway. Main cast is Kwon Yuri~

 

<<< IN THE NIGHTCLUB >>>

 

The boys arrived first. They went to the club 'StarSteph'.

 
Waiter: [Greet Siwon Hi Boss! Welcome!

Siwon: Kamsahaminda Kwon! And I already TOLD you! Don't call me boss! We are of the same age!

Waiter: [Laughs] But you are really the boss!

Heechul: YahYah. Hold on for a sec. [Turning to Kwon] You are calling [Pointed to Siwon] him the B.O.S.S?

Waiter: Neh! Why?

Heechul: HOW COULD IT BE?!

Donghae: Dude, is this a joke or something?

Waiter: [Frustrated] Siwon is really the boss here. He is the owner here! This nightclub had been opened for 2weeks already!

Siwon: [Laughs] Kwonnie ah, go get busy. I'll bring them into the room myself.

Waiter: Araso. I'll bring in the drinks in a bit.

Siwon: Komayo! [Started walking] Come on guys.

Donghae: [Walking with him] Hyung! You better tell us what is going on.. How can you lie to us!? Why do you bring us only today?! It has been open for 2 weeks already!

Siwon: [Laughs] Chill Donghae. [Showed them to a room] Well, don't say I am not your buddy. This is the BEST already. The other one was being booked a week ago.

Heechul: [Pushed him aside] MAN. THIS IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E dude! YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT US HERE EARLIER!

Leeteuk: Yah! GOD. I SEE SO MANY PRETTY GIRLS OUTSIDE JUST NOW!!

Siwon: Yah! This is why I NEVER brought you guys here. Leeteuk ah! You are not a playboy anymore! You promised Taeyeon remember?

Leeteuk: Opps~ But who cares? Today is Heechul's last night!

Heechul: Yah! Leeteukkie! Don't keep using my name as an excuse!

 

They settled down quickly. Kwon brought in their beer. Heechul and Leeteuk immediately went to find some girls to join them and played with them. Donghae and Yesung wanted to stop them but remembered thay it's Heechul's last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter