CONFESSION TIME

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time seems to fly for the next few days. All of them were busy preparing for their exams. Their finals were cleared day by day, Tiffany were travelling to and fro between the hospital and school. She was spending more and more time with Siwon in the hospital. Revising and joking with him. Finally, it is the second last day of the finals. As usual, Tiffany is still not back home. The others were already back home, either revising or resting.

 

Taeyeon: [Look at the clock]  Yah! Fany is not at home yet! What  has she been doing these few days? She won't come home at least till 12midnight.

Yuri: [Resting on Hae's shoulders, panic] Er... Don't worry about her unnie! She...She is... is fine! Maybe she thinks that home isn't a conducive place to study so she just go other... other places...

Taeyeon: [Suspicious] Why are you stuttering Yuri? You don't stutter unless you are lying. Im Yuri! Are you hiding things from me?!

Yuri: [Shocked] Ann...Anniyo!!

Yoona: [Helped Yuri] Aishh~ Taengoo! She is just so stressed out for exams. You know, exams blues? It can make someone stutt...stutter... Just..Just like me!

Yuri: [Laughs, pretend to stutter] N...Neh!

Taeyeon: [Still suspicious] Yoonyul~ Why am I having a feeling that you girls are hiding something from me? Did something happen to Fany? You guys better tell me now.

Yuri: [Pretend to yawn] Yawns~ Unnie, we shall talk about this after the finals alright? Tomorrow will be our last day of exams, I'm so tired now. I want to go and get some sleep already. Nights!

Donghae: [Stop playing with her hair, laughs secretly, know what she is up to] Come on, I'll carry you to bed. [Smirked] You're too tired to even WALK right?

Yuri: [Hit him] Yah! Anniyo~ I can walk myself.

Donghae: [Carry her up] Nonono, you are too tired already Kwon Yuri. [Got up] Nights everyone!

Yuri: Lee Donghae! Let me down!!

Taeyeon: YUL!! [Yuri already disappear with Donghae] Aishh~ they are definitely hiding something from me. Yoo...

Yoona: [Interrupted] Hunk, I want to go sleep as well. I'm tired out already. Today paper is a totally killer.

Yesung: [Laughs, know her intention] Alrights. [Held her hand] Goodnight everyone~

Yoona: [Smiled, whispered to him] You're the best hunk! [Wave to others] Annyeong!

Taeyeon: Yah! Not you too Yoong!! Aishh~

Teuk: [Put his shoulders around Taeyeon] Come on, you'll find out sooner or later. Chill Tae~

Taeyeon: [Lean her head against his shoulders] Aishh~ Alrights... Baby, do you think I'm too overprotective of them? Do I look like a mother to you? They call me ajumma.

Teuk: [Laughs, her hair] First, you are not overprotective of them. You are just concerned for them. Cause you are the eldest among them and you treat them like your sisters. But sometimes, you must learn to let go. Don't be so paranoid. They are capable to take care of themselves already. And second, you are too pretty to be an ajumma.

Taeyeon: [Laughs, hit him on his arm] Yah! Quit the joke already! Am I really that paranoid? I think after Yuri's incident, I was gettin worse. Gosh .What's wrong with me..

Teuk: [Laughs] Araso araso. [Taking her hand] Tae ah, there is nothing wrong for being concerned about your friends. And whatsmore, you treat them more than friends. They are like your sisters. You are just getting too sensitive. Especially their relationship. Just let them be. We had no control over love. And, Yuri's incident is just purely an accident. It has nothing to do with you. Araso?

Taeyeon: [Sighs] Neh....

Teuk: [Smiled, turn her body to face him] And, promise me something.

Taeyeon: Eh?

Teuk: Whatever the girls are going to tell you, I want you to stay calm. Don't get overworked up. You know it pained me to see you getting upset or angry. And, if you want a listening ear, I'll be here. Don't bottle everything inside. Araso?

Taeyeon: [Smiled] Neh~ I'll Try.

teuk: [Smiled, kisses her forhead] Good! Come on, let's go get some sleep. We still have our papers tomorrow.

Taeyeon: [Smiled, Taking his hand] Neh!  [Look at Teuk, Smiled, Thought to herself] Thank god I have you, Park Jungsoo...

 

Finally, the final paper go as fast as it arrives. Graduation ceremony is here. Luckily for Siwon, he managed to join the others for the graduation ceremony. But of course, with a cast on his leg. All the while, Tiffany was beside him, holding on to him.

 

<<< GRADUATION CEREMONY >>>

Mr Eun: Good morning students. Good to see you all gather here this morning. Well, it has been 4 years since you came to this school. And now it's...

Yoona: [Whispered to Yuri] Aishh~ When will he ever stop talking?! This is going to take forever~!

Yuri: [Smiled, whispered back] Chill Yoong~ This will be the last time we'll be sitting here to look and listen to him. Just be patient.

Sica: Aishh~ The stupid graduation robe is making me so warm and itchy! Poor quality! I'm not going to have rashes on my wedding day right?

Heechul: [Laughs] Honey, you aren't going to get any rashes. Come on, endure for just a few more moments.

Sica: I....

Mr Eun: And Please remain [Looking at Sica] silent at ALL times while someone is speaking here. We must respect...

Sica: [Frustrated] Yah! Why must he always pinpointing me!!

Heechul: [Cover ] Chill honey! Maybe, he just happen to look into your direction.

 

Mr Eun finishes his speech and the principal went on to talk about other things. Everyone was not really paying attention. They were busy talking to their boyfriends while Seohyun busy texting Yonghwa. Finally, it was the prize presentation ceremony.

Mr Eun:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter