THE DARK SECRET

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae: No? It just... I don't want to leave you in a lurch.. [Yuri looked at him] Yah! Don't get me wrong. I have always been taught by my parents to be a gentleman, to treat girls well.

Yuri: Oh really? Then why isn't you doing it in school? And you treat us so badly. [Donghae didn't reply] Forget it. Thanks anyway...Donghae...

Donghae:  [Surprised] Wow, this is the first time you didn't call me full name or idiot.

Yuri: Yah! I am a polite girl if I want to. I thought that to you, polite isn't necessary. [Sticking out her tongue to her]

Donghae: Yah! Whatever. Man, I am hungry...

 

Yuri stared at Donghae. She smiled suddenly. But quickly hide it before Donghae saw it.

 

Yuri's POV:

OH NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Why do I feel so happy when he says he doesn't want to leave me alone! Why is my heart beating so fast just now when he approaches me? KWON YURI! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM!

 

Donghaes POV:

Damn it. Why do I tell her that I didn't want to leave her in a lurch. And my parents didn't even teach me those stuffs. But luckily, she believed. My heart did skip a beat when I kissed her. Just like the first time I kissed her... GOD! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? I can't be falling in love with this girl. Seriously... But, she looks really pretty... Her smiles... Her eyes.. AHHHH. LEE DONGHAE! STOP THINKING!

 

So, both of them remained silent, struggling with their own strains of thoughts. Soon, night approaches. No food was brought to them. Nor water. So, they just remained tied up, both hungry and thirsty.

 

Yuri: Hey... Have you fallen asleep idiot?

Donghae: Stop calling me an idiot. And if I were asleep, I won't reply you, dumb.

Yuri: Don't call me dumb. I'm smarter than you.

Donghae: Then you stop calling me idiot first.

Yuri: Fine~ I'm too hungry to fall asleep...

Donghae: Same here....

Yuri: Let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter