HONEY HONEYMOON!

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, Yuri had just came out from her shower. She was worn out by the heavy gown and the high-inch heels that Jessica had forced her to wear. She decided to just wrapped a towel around her body and hair, and changed into her nightgown when she came out of the bathroom. The moment she came out, she saw Donghae standing at the balacony, looking at the sky. She smiled. He looked so mesmerizing. He belongs to her now. Only her and no one else.

Yuri: [Back-hugging him, smiled] What are you thinking of again?

Hae: [Smiled, Turn his head behind] What else do you think I'm thinking? Thinking of my sweetheart of course~

Yuri: [Laughs, hit his back] Yah! Always full of sweet talks! Not serious at all!

Hae: [Turn his body around] But my sweetheart still loves me. Don't you?

Yuri: [Hit his arms] Yah! Who says I'm your sweetheart!

Hae: [Laughs, Wrapped his arms around her] Too bad~ You are already wearing the gold ring on your finger now. It's too tight for you to take off. You are now Mrs Lee. Present and Future.

Yuri: [Laughs, Hug him back, rest her head on his chest] Araso araso. Guess I have no choice right? [Pretend to sighs] Aishh~ Guess that I have to tuck with this idiot for the rest of my life.

Donghae: Yah! I'm the idiot who is your one and only ok~ [Notice what she is wearing] Man, sweetheart, you really need to watch what you are wearing. Stop seducing me. You know I can't hold back always.

Yuri: Opps! I forget to change into my nightgown! [Stuck out her tongue] Mianhae~ [Walk away] I'm going to go change now.

Donghae: [Grab hold of her wrist, spun her back into his arms] Oh, I just realise something. We are LEGAL now. And, I like to see you in this way. For now.

Yuri: [Blushes] Baby!

Donghae: [Startled, Stopped almost immediately] Yuri?

Yuri: [Panic] I....I'm sorry..... I...I can't do it... [Push him away and sat up,tearing up] 

Donghae: [Realises what she meant, went to hug her] Omo. I'm supposed to be the one who say sorry... Mianhae~

Yuri: [Hug him tight, crying] I'm....I'm so useless!! Why can't I just forget all of it?!!!

Donghae: [ her hair] Anniyo~ You aren't. You are a very strong girl. You are my girl...

Yuri: Mianhae baby~

Donghae: [Hold her face up, smiled] I don't want to hear this word from you ever again, baby. There is nothing wrong with you. I'm going to wait for you. I'm going to be with you. Together, we will overcome everything.

Yuri: [Sobs] Chin..Chinjia?

Donghae: [Wiping her tears with his thumb] Yes. We are husband and wife now. And like what I have said this morning, your pains will all be mine. I will protect you from all harms and dangers. I will wait for you baby.

Yuri: What....What if I will take for....forever...

Hae: [Laughs] Then I will wait forever. And besides, with me around, I bet you can't resist for long. Lee Donghae's hotness aren't for show.

Yuri: [Smiled] Yah! Baby... Thanks for everything....

Hae: No, I should be the one saying this. Thanks for appearing in my life and make everything wonderful, Kwon Yuri.

Yuri: [Smiled] Thanks for loving me, Lee Donghae.

Hae: [Smiled] Come on, let's go to sleep~ It's getting late! We still have an early flight tomorrow.

Yuri: [Smiled] Neh! Baby, how do you exactly TRAIN your body? It is like so....W.O.W

Donghae: [Laughs] You can't resist anymore? That's so fast. Hmmm. Just go to gym like... four times in a week? I don't really watch my diet though. If not, it will turn out even nicer.

Yuri: [Laughs] I think this is enough already. I don't want people to snatch my husband away.

Donghae: [Laughs] Then you better be watchful of me! Sticking close to me every minute is a must.

Yuri: Yah! Always so full of yourself! Let's sleep!

Donghae hugged Yuri to sleep, with Yuri lying on his bare chest. He rested his cheeks on Yuri's head. He smiled. He knows that this girl is worth his wait. He will overcome everything with her by his side. He will do all his best to mend her fragile heart.

The next morning, all the others went to send the two couples off for their honeymoon trip.

Taeyeon: Remember Hyo. NO dangerous actions. NO nonsense. Alrights?

Fany: And, NO exhausted dancing!

Hyo: [Sighs] Araso araso. Ajjumas~ You two had been repeating this ever since we are on our way to the airport. And besides, we are only going for 3 days to Japan? It's so near to Korea.. Unlike Yuri who is going for like 1 AND A HALF WEEK?! I wanted to go Mexico to explore their dance actually. Why can't we take long flights?!!!

TaeFany: Yah! Cause your baby can't take it.

 

Eunhyuk: [Laughs] I will take good care of her. Don't worry Taeyeon and Tiffany. I will make sure she is well. AND no dancing for her.

Hyo: [Protest] Honey!!!

Fany: [Laughs] Lucky we have our brother-in-law by our sides.

Hyo: Fany ah!

Yuri: [Laughs] Chill unnie~ We all wanted the best for your baby~

Hyo: [Sighs] Easy said than done Kwon Yuri. Wait till you experience it yourself. You are going to ROME!! Rome is SUCH a romantic place!!

Yoona: [Hugging Yuri] Remember to call me EVERY single night Yul~!! I'll miss you!!

Yuri: [Hug Yoona] Awww Yoong~ I will try to call back if I can alrights? Cause there is time difference between Rome and Korea. If I am experiencing night, I guess you will still be in bed sleeping soundly in Yesung oppa's arms.

Yoona: [Blushes] Yah! Yul!

Yuri: [Laughs] Yesung oppa! Make sure I hear good news from you when I return alrights!

Yesung: [Laughs] Rest assure Yul. I won't let you down.

Yuri: You too Siwon Oppa! Don't let my Stephanie down again!

Fany: [Blushes] Yul!!

Donghae: [Carrying Yuri's bag for her, Slid his arm around her waist] Are we done sweetheart? Our plane is on departure already.

Yuri: [Smiled] Yups. Let's go. [Hug the girls for the last time] Take care of yourselves alrights!

Heechul: [Hug Donghae] Take care dude.  [Whispered into his ears,Chuckled] And make sure you make her overcome her fears.

Hae: [Flustered] Yah! Chinjia!

SNSD/SUJU: [Wave to the two pair of newly weds] Annyeong!

YulHae/HyoHyuk: [Wave back] Annyeong!

Both the pair of couples separated once they reached the departure gates. Yuri and Hyoyeon hugged each other goodbyes and they left for their respective honeymoon. Yuri to Rome, while Hyoyeon to Japan. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon arrived Japan in just a couple of hours, while Donghae and Yuri finally arrived in Rome after a long 15 hours of flight. They then made their way to the hotel that Jessica had arranged for them. It was romantically decorated.

Yuri: [Entered the room] Yah! Chinjia! Sica!!!

Donghae: [Chuckled] What an atmosphere. She sure IS a AWESOME wedding planner.

Yuri: [Laughs] Gosh. She will make ALOT of effort.

Donghae: [Laughs] So, we shouldn't waste it rights?

Yuri: [Sticking her tongue out] Don't be a ert baby!

Donghae: Anniyo~!!

Yuri: [Yawns] I think I need to take a nap. I haven't been sleeping well on plane...

Donghae: Wow, with my shoulder as a pillow, you still can't get proper sleep? Man...

Yuri: [Sticking her tongue out] Your shoulder is too muscular!!

Donghae: Yah! [Yawns] I'm tired out by the long flight too. Let's get some sleep first before we start touring then.

Yuri: Neh~

In the end, the nap took half of the day. It was already night time when they woke up. Yuri gave a call to Yoona, informing that they had safely reached Rome. They chatted for awhile and Yuri hung up the call. Both of them were too lazy to get out of the hotel room and hence decided to call room service. After their dinner, they just snuggle up back in bed and watch the tv, with Yuri lying comfortably in Donghae's arms. After a while, they off the tv and decided to just chat. Yuri suddenly brought up a topic again.

Yuri: Baby.... I... I want to try it again...

Donghae: Eh? No sweetheart. I don't want you to force yourself. If it's going to take time, I'm willing to wait.

Yuri:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter