WHEN THE DAWN COME~

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, the sky began to light up. Donghae slowly opened his eyes and noticed the sleeping Yuri in his arms. He smiled at her sleeping face. He was relieved that Yuri was no longer trembling but was kept warm throughout the night. With a kiss on her forehead, he slowly let go off her without waking her up and get out of the bed, standing at the balcony to take in some fresh air. He was in his deep thoughts.

 

Yuri: [Back-hugging him] Thinking of something?

Donghae: [Startled, turn his head behind,smiled] Sorry~ [Turn to face her] Did I wake you up?

Yuri: [Smiled] Not really. I just feel a sudden cold wind blowing at me and I know that my human heater is longer beside me. So, I want to wake up and look for him.

Donghae: [Pinching her nose] Aishh~ You this silly girl. [Hug her tightly] So, are you still cold ? Did you have a good night sleep?

Yuri: Hehe. [Hug him back] Yeahs. Thanks to my human heater~

Donghae: Good to hear that then. [Turn to face the scenery again, with Yuri back-hugging him] Nice air today isn't it?

Yuri: [Went to stand beside him] Baby, is there something that is bothering you?

Donghae: [Smiled] Anniyo~

Yuri: [Serious] Don't try to lie to me Lee Donghae. From your backview, I can see that you are like carrying so many troubles on you. I want to be able to share it with you and not always depending on you to save me only.

Donghae: [Sighs] Araso araso.. I was just thinking about Kikwang... And about Siwon hyung... So many things happen recently.. I thought we will be able to live peacefully after our kidnap and Taecyeon's arrest. Guess that I'm too naive...

Yuri: Oppa! We ARE living peacefully. What happen yesterday night is just a pure accident. And it is not your fault. You guys have warned us not to get too close to them already. We are the one who refuse to listen. [Turn his body to face her, taking his face] And, Taecyeon's accident is already over. Don't put all my problems onto you baby. It's all over now. Don't get so worry...

Donghae: [Taking her face in his hands] How can I not get worried about you? Remember what I said? You are my life. My everything. And your problems are mine. But my problems aren't yours. And whatsmore, I don't call your problems, problems. I call them sweet botherings. [Smiled] If you don't want me to get worry so easily, stop making me so worry. Take good care of yourself and don't be so blur.

Yuri: [Stick out her tongue at him] Yah! [Hug him] I'm blur because I know I'll have a big guy who is there to block the trouble out for me. And, [Break away from the hug] You're my everything too. I can't afford to lose you Lee Donghae. So, your problems are mine too. Don't think of shaking me off you idiot. [Pinch his nose] Got it?

Hae: [Laughs,Pull her into his hug] Araso Araso. I'm scared of my fierce girlfriend. She hit people, especially me, REAL hard.

Yuri: [Laughs, hit him on his chest] Yah! Is this hard?

Donghae: [Laughs] Anniyo Anniyo~ It's my sweetest blessings to receive hits from the famous Kwon Yuri.

Yuri: [Laughs] Thats much better. [Break away from the hug, stand beside him,took a deep breath] Hmmm~ The air is really fresh today~

 

Donghae look at Yuri and smiled. In his heart, he fully knew that this girl is going to be with him till eternity. Never will they let go of each other hands. They are meant to be. Yuri linked arms with him, and rest her head on his shoulders. Both of them enjoyed the morning sceneries and fresh air...

 

Hence, Yesung  and Yoona were dressing up. At the same time, Donghae and Yuri was also going to dress up.

 

Hae: Come on babe, [Putting his hands on her waist] It's getting cold. And you're only wearing an oversize tee. Let's get inside to change. Today there is still school.

Yuri: [Smiled] Neh! I guess my clothes should be dry already.

 

As Yuri and Donghae were dressing up, they talked. Just like Yoona and Yesung.

 

Yoona/Yuri: Are we going to find the others? / Where are the others?

Yesung/Hae: Yeahs, we'll meet them downstairs and have breakfast together before heading back to the mansion to get change. / Hmmm.. I guess they are still sleeping or something. Hae hyung just send a text to me, telling us to meet them at downstairs.

Yoona/ Yuri: Oh... So all of them are with their boyfriends? / No one took care of them?

Yesung/Hae: Yeahs. Except for Tiffany. Siwon hyung should be taking care of her I guess/ Anniyo~ They are taken care by their boyfriends since you girls are really crazy last night and so it's impossible for us to keep you all in a room. Except for Tiffany, who is taken care by Siwon hyung I think.

Yoona/Yuri: [Shocked] MWUH?!! Siwon oppa took care of Fany?!!!

Yesung/Hae: [Nodded] Neh, what's wrong with that?

Yuri: Nothing~ Oppa, I'm going over to find Fany first. I'll meet you downstairs later alrights? [Gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and left the room]

Yoona: Babe, I'll meet you downstairs. I'm going to find Tiffany firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter