THE PLAN

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany wipe away her tears and join the others. The others didn't notice her expression and since they are in a rush, they quickly move to the car that Siwon drove to fetch them.

 

Yuri: [Notice Fany,whispered] Fany ah, why is your eyes so swollen?

Yoona: [Whispered] Yeahs! Omo you cry?! Did something happen?

Fany: Ann..Anniyo! [Get away from them, walk faster] We are going to be late for school. Let's hurry up!

Yoona: Fany ah!

Yuri: Hmm.. Looks like something did happen to her

Siwon ran to the others a while later. He look at Tiffany's direction but Tiffany just look away, refusing to meet his eyes.

 

Eunhyuk: Hyung! What took you so long in the restroom?

Siwon: [Look at Fany's direction and then Siwon] Er... No..Nothing.. Stomachache.

Dnghae: [Noticed something wrong with him, Change the topic] Ok, let's go. We're going to be late already.

Yesung: [Helped] Yeahs, Let's stop the talking and hurry. [Wink at Siwon]

Siwon: [Smiled, whispered to Hae and Yesung] Thanks bros.

Donghae: [Smiled] That's what we are for. But of course, I guess you better have some better explainations for the both of us later.

Siwon: [Sighs] Araso Araso...

Yuri: [Notice Siwon looking at Fany but Fany looked away,whispered to Yoona] Something must be wrong. Saw Siwon oppa?

Yoona: [Whispered back] Yeahs. Guess we need to find out what is going on soon. I saw Donghae and Yesung oppa whispering something to Siwon oppa. I think they know something..We must force them to say it out.

Yuri: [Laughs] No need to force. I bet Yesung oppa will listen to you. Responsibility remembers?

Yoona: [Blushes, Hit her arm] Yah Yul! Stop that!

Yuri: [Laughs, linking arms with her] Araso Araso! Let's go!

 

Luckily for them, the group reaches the school just on time before the gate close. The discipline master glared at them. He had been trying to catch hold of them because they are also creating so many troubles in school. But they are always saved by Yesung and Yuri as he is bias against the two.

 

SUPER GENERATION: [Smiled,bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo Mr Eun!

Mr Eun: [Stern,arms folded in front of his chest] What time is it now? Aren't you suppose to be in class already?

Yuri: [Smiled, bowed] Mianhae Mr Eun~ [Pouted] They are late because of me. Because I had a stomachache.

Yesung: [Smiled, bowed] Mianhae Mr Eun~ It's my fault too. I told them to wait for me as I was doing my revision yesterday night and I can't wake up on time..

Mr Eun: [Attitude immediatelt changed,Concerned] Are you alrights Yuri? Do you need to go to the doctor? You know our school is link with the hospital. Oh, Yesung ah. Study is important but make sure you get plenty of rest too alrights.

Sica: Aishh~ Different in treatment..

Yuri: [immediately cover Sica's mouth and smiled at Mr Eun] Mianhae~ She is talking nonsense.

Mr Eun: [Embarrassed, cleared his throat, stern] Ok, this time I will let you guys off. Remember, no more next time. Araso?

SUPER GENERATION: [Smiled] Neh! [Ran to the class]

Yulsung: [Bowed] Kamsahaminda Mr Eun! [Ran to join the group]

Sica: There won't be next time anymore! We are leaving here in just 4 more days!

Heechul: [Taking her hands, running with her] Chill Honey~ At least we have some memories isn't it?

Sica: [Pouted] There is no wonderful memories about him! He is so bias towards Yuri and Yesung oppa!

Yoona: [Was running with Yesung, whispered] Oh, I didn't know you are revising your work yesterday night Mr. What are you revising eh?

Yesung: [Laughs] Yah babe! I did that to save you all ok! And, I AM studying something yesterday night. [Wink at her] The story of Love~

Yoona: [Blushes] Yah! Since when do you become so cheeky!

Yesung: [Stick out his tongue] Since yesterday~

Donghae: [Pouted,running with Yuri] Yah, I dislike the Mr Eun. He is always staring at you like seeing stars in the sky.

Yuri: [Laughs] Omo, you are jealous of an old man? Come on, Lee Donghae, have some confidence in yourself. At least you are much fitter than him. And useful as a human heater. Hehe!

Hae: MWUH?! Am I only useful as a human heater? [Smirked] I'm useful in other things too you know~ Wanna try?

Yuri: [Knew what she is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter