MIRACLE?

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a round of crying, Yuri fainted again. Yoona quickly helped her up. The girls were super worried for her. Yesung carried Yuri back to her ward with Yoona following them. Yoona settled Yuri into her bed and finally collaspes into Yesung's arms, crying. She had never seen Yuri that upset before.

 

Yesung: [ her hair] Don't worry babe. Yuri will be ok. Hae will wake up soon...

 

Yesung just held her there, letting her cry in his chest. Soon, Yoona cry herself to sleep, with Yesung hugging her, The others decided to get back to the mansion to rest and to get the basic neccessities for their friends. Before leaving, Seohyun ran out of the hospital, to the nearby garden. Siwon saw it, he was worried and decide to follow her. He found her crumbling down on to the grasses, her face facing down, crying. He walked over to her.

 

Siwon: [Put his hand on her shoulder] Seo..Seohyun sshi? Are you alrights?

Hyun: [Shocked, Look up] Oh...Siwon oppa. Neh, I'm alrights. [Try to wipe away her tears but they kept falling down] [Gave up] Aishhhh~ I'm useles... It is all my fault. If it wasn't me solving the puzzle, perhaps...perhaps... Donghae oppa won't be like that, and Yuri unnie...won't be so sad.... It...It's all my fault...

Siwon: [Sat down beside her] Seohyun ah. It is not your fault. It is no one's fault but that jerk. Even if you didn't solve that puzzle, things won't change. Donghae and Yuri will still be in this. No one is blaming you. I'm sure Yuri is not blaming you. She was so concerned about you when she saw you crying just now. Believe me Seohyun. Everyone is worried about them. Not only you. We will face this together.

Hyun: Chinjia? Even if I didn't solve, things will still happen this way? [Siwon nodded] I understand already.. Thanks Siwon oppa.. And sorry for wetting your shirt with my tears just now...

Siwon: [Smiles] No worries. It is my pleasure. My shoulder and chest is always here for you.

*Hyun: [Blushes] Kamsahaminda. [Trying to change the topic] Hmmm. Looks like Yuri unnie really likes Donghae Oppa. I had never seen her so sad before. This incident changes so many things... Our group's relationships. We used to be hating each other. And now, couples are made! Sica unnie with Heechul oppa. Sooyoung unnie with Kyuhyun oppa. Yesung oppa with Yoona unnie. Eunhyuk oppa and Hyoyeon unnie... Things are such a wonder isn't it?

Siwon: [Turns serious suddenly, turn Hyun's body to face him]  That's right. And I want another couple too. Siwon and Seohyun. Seohyun ah. I really like you.. Can you be my girlfriend?

Hyun: [Blushes] Oppa... I....I... I like you too oppa.. But... But I don't know about this... You know, unnies always tease me. Saying that I love gogumas more than guys..

Siwon: [Smile] See. That's what I like about you Seohyun. You are so pure and innocent... I want to protect you from all dangers. And I want to be the guy that gives you his shoulder when you need them. Be my girlfriend Seohyun...

Hyun: [Blushes, thought for a while, shyly nodded]

Siwon: Omo? IS THIS A YES?!!

Hyun: [Nodded again, shyly] N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter