UP COMING WEDDING PARTY

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri: Maknae!! Who is this guy?!! Why are you two holding hands? Are you two an item?!!

Yoona: Yeah Maknae!! We missed out something BIG right?! Apart from the Fany and Siwon oppa thing~

Taeyeon: Yah! I knew it! You two already long know about Fany's incident! How dare you two hide things from me!

Yuri: [Stick out her tongue] Opps~ Mianhae Taeyeon unnie. We just want Fany to confess herself. Maknae! Quick! Tell us!!

Hyun: Calm down unnies~ One question at a time. Er, he is Jung Yonghwa. And yes, we are holding hands because we are a couple..

Hyo: Omo!! Our maknae had really grown up!!

Sunny: Wow, Maknae, looks like you are even better than us eh? Found one so fast.

Hyun: [Blushes] Unnie!

Sica: [Shaking his hand] Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm Jessica! Omo, he is a pretty hot guy! Maknae, you have good taste!

Yoona: Yah Yah! Jung Sooyeon! Look at your second finger please. And Heechul oppa is just beside you!! You are going to be married in just 2 days please! And you are going to scare him off!

Sica: [Let go of his hand immediately] Opps! Mianhae Mianhae~ [Put her hands around Heechul's waist] This is my fiancé, Kim Heechul. Great~! I have another person in my invitation list!!

Heechul: [Extend his arm out to shake hands with Hwa] Annyeonghasaeyo. You can just call me Heechul.

Hwa: [Shake hands] Annyeonghasaeyo, Yonghwa immida. Er.. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Heechul: [Laughs] Gomawoyo~ Hmmm, but I'm still having doubts eh. Given how she look at you and praises you just now.

Sica: [Hit his arm] Yah Kim Heechul! Don't you dare to ditch me now! [Kisses his cheeks] Is someone jealous? I'm already going to be soley yours in just 2 days~ Can't you just let me enjoy myself for just 2 more days?

Heechul: [Sighs,Kisses her cheeks] Aishh~ Araso araso. You always know my weak point. [Smirked] Just two more days Jung Sooyeon~

Yoona: Ewwww. Gosh, please. Don't gross us out. Stop your mushy thing! [Smiled] Annyeonghaesaeyo! Im Yoona immida! [Link arms with Yesung,blushes] My boyfriend...

Yesung: [Shake hands with Hwa] Hi, Yesung here. You can just call me Yesung like them.

Yuri: I’m Yuri! [Holding hands with Donghae] And, this is Donghae. My boyfriend...

Hae: [Shake hands with Hwa] Hi, I'm Donghae. You can just call me Hae.

Eunhyuk: I'm Eunhyuk. And this is my girlfriend, Hyoyeon.

Sunny: I'm Sunny. This is my boyfriend, Sungmin.

Taeyeon: Opps, I forgot.  I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Taeyeon. The eldest among the girls.

Leeteuk: And, I'm her boyfriend, Leeteuk.

Hwa: [Smiled] Wow, you guys sure are a big group.

Hyun: [Smiled] Told you already~

Yuri: Yups. So, If you ever dare to bully our maknae, we will not let you off.

Taeyeon: [Laughs] I told you already. For your information, I aren't the scariest. Is this two [Pointing to YoonYul] and this [Pointing to Sica] is the scariest. But lucky for you, she is getting married in just two more days.

Sica: [Pouted] You girls really wish to see me off so early?!

Fany: [Putting her hands around Sica] Anniyo~! Jessica Jung, will forever be in our hearts and mind. We wouldn't dare to forget you. Right girls?

SNSD: [Laughs] Neh!

Sica: [Smiled] That's much better! Come on! Enough of introduction! Let's go to pick up our gowns! And, maknae! Make sure you pick one nice tuxedo for Yonghwa!

SNSD/SUJU: [Groans] Sica!/Jessica! Must we try our suits AGAIN?!

Sica: [Laughs, draggin Heechul along] NEH!!!

Hwa: [Holding hands with Hyun, whispered] Wow, your clique sure is BIG. And they are really FRIENDLY.

Hyun: [Laughs] Neh! So, don't you dare to bully me! [Sticking out her tongue at him] Let's go!

 ^ 

All of them went to the bridal store to pick up their suits and try it for the last time.

 

Yuri: See, I told you I have good taste. Maknae looks gorgeous in this dress! It even suits her boyfriend!

Hae: [Pouted] I still think you look better if you wear that. Why did you change your gown again? Thought last time we had decided on that?

Yuri: Yah! Does that mean I don't look nice in this? I just thought maknae will look better in that gown. And,  I think I'm right.

Hae: [Hug her] Anniyo~! Whatever you wear, you are still the prettiest in my eyes.

Yuri: [Kisses his lips gently] That's more like it. You look handsome too~

Taeyeon: Omo, Yul! Don't be like the next Yoona please! She and Yesung oppa is enough to gross out already.

Yoona: Yah! Since when are we that mushy?!

Taeyeon: [Stick out her tongue at her] Ask youself then. EVERYTIME.

Sica: Girls! How do I look?

 

Everyone turned and stared at Jessica who is coming out of the dressing room, linking arms with Heechul. Everyone was shocked.

Sica: [Pouted] I don't look nice? Aishh~ I'll go get change again.

Sooyoung: [Held her wrist] Anniyo Sica! You look... AWESOME...

Taeyeon: Yeahs! No need to change already~

Sica: [Brightens up] Chinjia?

Yoona: [Resting her chin on Yuri's shoulder] No wonder they say a woman looks the prettiest during her wedding.

Donghae: [Laughs] You wanna be the prettiest? You can you know.

Yuri: [Stick out her tongue at him] No thanks!

Donghae: Yah! Wow, dude, you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter