GETTING SOME LIGHT

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, Yoona fainted. Luckily, Yesung caught hold of her.

Yesung: YOONA-SSHI !! YOONA!!!!

 

Yesung's shoutings were so loud that the others ran upstairs to see what was going all. They were shocked to see Yoona fainted. She was too tired. She was running a fever.

Taeyeon: [Shocked] I... I.. will go call my family doctor now!

Yesung: [Worried] Yoona !!! Wake up!! Don't scare me!! [Carried her onto the bed, holding her hands]

 

After a while, Taeyeon's family doctor came. He checked on her. The others waited outside. But Yesung insist on accompanying her. He wants to know that she is alright.

 

Taeyeon: [Saw the doctor coming out of the room] Uncle Hee. How is my friend? Is she ok?!

Doctor: [Smiles] Relax Taeyeon. She is fine. Just overwork. Caught a cold. All she needs now is plenty of rest and nutrition. 

Taeyeon: [Hugs him] Thanks Uncle Hee! Can we go and see her now?

Doctor: Sure, but try not to stay for too long. She needs all the rest she can get now.

Taeyeon: Ok! I'll see you out.

Woo: I'll go with you.

 

So, Taeyeon and Leeteuk send Doctor Hee out. The others went in to see Yoona. Yesung was holding her hands tightly,a worried look on his face. The others notice that Yoona is asleep and Yesung's worried face, believed that he could take of Yoona and hence left the room, leaving them alone. 

 

Sica: [Sobbing] It's my fault! I should have priortise...

Hyoyeon: [Guilty] It's my fault too... Yoona... Yuri...

Sooyoung: [Crying] I should have just eat and not talk about what relationship stuffs!!

Heechul: [Hug Sica] Hey babe, it's not your fault. No one's fault. Even if it is, it's mine. I should known better.

Eunhyuk: [Hugging Hyo as well] Yeahs, Hyung is right. Yoona is fine. Yuri will be fine. Don't worry.

Kyuhyun: [Hug Sooyoung] Don't worry. I'll be here. Everything will be fine.

Sica/Hyo/Soo: [Hug back] Araso.....

 

<<< IN THE ROOM >>>         

Yesung: You haven't been sleeping and eating well for as long as Yuri is missing. No wonder your body can't take it.... [ her hair] Silly girl...

 

 

Yesung's POV:

Why am I so concerned about her? The moment she fainted, my heart seems to stop beating. I am so worried about her... I only relaxes when the doctor says that she is alright. She looks so fragile... I want to protect her from all the dangers... Im Yoona, you are a really special girl... I think I have fallen for you..

 

Yoona: [mumbles] Yuri ah... Yuri....

 

It was already morning. Yesung was asleep, holding on to Yoona's hand. Yoona finally woke up, calling Yuri's name. She dreamt of Yuri again. Ever since Yuri went missing, she had been having the same dream....

 

6TH DAY!

 

Yoona's POV:

God, I dreamt of Yuri ah. Kwon Yuri! Where are you!! Eh? Someone is holding my hand. Oh, it's Yesung... Why is he holding my hand? And he looks so worn out and worried....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter