BLESSING IN DISGUISE?

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two pairs of couple ran to the hospital that is link to the school. The moment they reach there, they saw the others there. They all looked quite calm and were even joking around.

 

<<< IN THE HOSPITAL >>>

Hae: [Panting] What's the situation in there? Is Siwon hyung alright?

Yesung: [Panting] Yeahs.. We ran all tbe way here from the cafeteria! You guys still have the mood to joke around?! Our brother is inside!

Eunhyuk: [Laughs] Guys, chill a bit~ He is alright. The doctor had already examined him. He is still conscious at that time! He didn't even lose a lot of blood!  Is just that he is sleeping now.

HaeSung: MUWH?!!

Donghae: [Realises] KIM HEECHUL! How could you make things sounded so bad?!!! You said he was knocked down by a car and then he was rushed into the hospital! HOW COULD YOU JOKE ON SUCH THINGS?!!

Yesung: [Angry] Yeah! You know we don't joke on all these kind of things.

Heechul: [Guilty] Araso Araso. But he is really being rushed into the hospital and he was hit by a car.. Just that he shun away from the car fast and got hit on his knee. Since it happen just nice near the school, the people rushed him into the hospital cause he was in pain till he couldn't walk.

Hae Sung: Aishhh~

Teuk: [Laughs] That's the expression we have when we first receive the call from him. But lucky for Sooyoung and Kyuhyun, it was Seohyun who called them.  She is a MUCH better choice when you want to hear clear explanations.

Kyuhyun: Yeahs. It was Seohyun who called Sooyoung and told her what happen.

Teuk: Yeahs Heechul hyung. I think you really need to stop your exaggeration. You practically scare my Tae into tears you know.

Taeyeon: [Embarrassed] Yah! Who says I'm yours?!!

Teuk: You...

YoonYul: [Interrupted,Smiled to each other] THAT'S IT! 

Taeyeon: [Confused] What are you two talking about again?

Yuri: Opps! Mianhae~ We were thinking about something. Donghae oppa and Yesung oppa! Come over here. We need to talk.

Sunny: Yah! Yoonyul ah! What's so secretive?!

Yoona: [Giggles] Nothing! Just having some double date when school ends!

Sunny: Yah! Showing your mushy-ness again!

 

Yoona and Yuri pulled their boyfriends to a corner.

 

Yuri: Yoong ah, are you thinking what am I thinking?

Yoona: [Smiled] I think so!

Yesung: [Confused] Can you girls kindly fill us in?

Hae: Yeahs. We don't have telepathy like the both of you have you know.

Yuri: [Laughs] Araso.. We had come up with the plan.. We will...

YoonYul: MAKE. IT. B.I.G!

YesungDonghae: Eh?

Yuri: Aishhh~ Pabo! Did you notice that Fany is not here with us?

Donghae: Uh huh. So?

Yoona: So, this means that she is still not informed about this thing.

Yesung: [Still confused] Then?

Yoona: Aishhh~ You guys are really a pabo! Since Heechul oppa just now exaggerate so much and make Taengoo cry, we will use that on Fany too! With that, I'm sure Siwon oppa will know her true feelings for him and she will have no choice but to face her own feelings.

Yuri: That's right! But first thing we must do now is to chase [Pointing to Taeyeon and the others] all those people away. Fany won't be able to talk to him alone if they are all there. Then, we have to find Fany and EXAGGERATE the situation. I guess she should be still in school. There are still lessons for her after lunch.

Donghae: Oh... Finally I got hold of what is going on. [Pinching Yuri's nose] You two sure are full of ideas! Don't worry. For the people there, me and Yesung will take care of it.

Yesung: [Laughs] Yeahs. That's easy. Guess like YoonYul aren't for show. We can't underestimate them. You two will go and find Tiffany now.

Yoona: [Laughs] Of course! We, are the YoonYul! We won't let any harm fall onto our Fany. Fany ah! Time for some confessions!

Yuri: [Laughs] So, we will see you guys later. Yoong, let's go find Fany now! Time for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter