WEDDING FIASCO!!!!

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri: Ok, let's have lunch together then. After that, I'll bring you around the school.

Kwang: [Smiled] Kamsahaminda Yuri-sshi

Hae: [Interrupted from behind] Babe! Have you forgotten that today we are supposed to go to the bridal store at Siwon's mall to try on your gown and my suit?

Kwang: [Thought to himself] Omo? They are going to get married already?! SO FAST?!!

Yuri: Anniyo~ I'll show him around the school and after that, I will go join you guys. Sica won't blame me. Right Unnie?

Sica: Yah! I don't care. As long as I have a pretty bridesmaid will do. I want everything to be perfect~

Kwang: [Heaved a sigh of relief, mumbled] Phew... It's Jessica that is going to get marry...

Yuri: Gikwang, are you saying something?

Kwang: [Flustered] Anniyo~! Yuri-sshi, if you aren't free today, then let's make it tomorrow then. And you can call me Kikwang, it i better.

Donghae: Yeahs babe, today IS important.

Yuri: Anniyo~ I have promised you that I will show you around today. [Reach behind to Hae's arm] Hey baby, I promise to be there as soon as possible alrights? Please...

Donghae: [Sighs] You know I can never reject your request. Araso... But contact me as soon as you are done alrights! I'll fetch you.

Yuri: [Smiled] Neh! You're the best!

Hae: [Smirked] Only at this point of time then you will admit. Chinjia...

 

 

So, after school, Jessica, Heehul and Donghae went to the bridal store to look at their suits and gowns. Tiffany, Yoona, Yesung went to get the invation cards done. Seohyun,Siwon,Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to book the ballroom and making sure that everything will go on as plan. While Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sungmin went back to the mansion to inform their relatives and friends about this joyous occassion. As for Sooyoung and Kyuhyun, these two went to the hotel to help the couple test out the food. It was supposed to be Taeyeon and Leeteuk's job. But they insisted on taking this job, so they had no choice but to give it to them. Everything must be nicely done and organised. Jessica and Heechul had decided that they will get married after their graduation. Yuri and Gikwang went to the school cafeteria to eat.

 

<<< SCHOOL CAFE >>>

YURI: [Smiled] So, this is the school cafe! Come, let's sit over there

Kwang: [Thought to himself] I didn't want to harm you that fast, but since you insist... Then Oh well.. Don't blame me.

Yuri: So, Kikwang ah! What do you want to eat?

Kwang: Er... How about you decide for me? I really have no idea. I just come back to Korea not long ago..

Yuri: Chinjia? Hmmm. Ok then. I will go buy you some food. [Stood up and left, leaving her bag there] Just wait for me here.

Kwang: [Smiled] Neh! [Saw her leaving to the stalls, go over to her bag, took out her phone] Mianhae Yuri-sshi~ [He switched off her phone]

Yuri: I'm back! [Saw him sitting beside her bag] Eh?

Kwang: [Panic] Eh! Er... I was so afraid that your bag will be stolen, so I just sit beside it. [Changing the topic] Hmmm. The food smells great! Kamsahaminda Yuri-sshi!

Yuri: [Believed him] Kamsahaminda! Er.. And you can just call me Yuri. Everyone calls me that.

Kwang: Chinjia? Ok then. Yuri! Nice to meet you!

Yuri: [Smiled] Nice to meet you too Kikwang! Let's hurry up and eat. And I will bring you around the school.

Kwang: [Smiled back] Neh!

 

After they ate, Yuri brought Gikwang around. He wasn't really paying attention. He was trying to think of a plan. Suddenly, something struck him. He suddenly stopped walking and lean against the nearby wall.

  

On the other side, Donghae was furiously calling Yuri, texting her and leaving voicemails for her. He was panicking. Yuri had never ever hang his call. Even so, she will call back in at most 5 minutes time. And now, her phone cannot be reached. He was worried sick. He didn't even bother trying on his tuxedo.

 

<<< BRIDAL STORE >>>

Heechul: [Seeing his worried look] Man, Dude! Can you stop staring your phone for a minute and go try your suit? Sica is going to kill you if you continue sitting downthere and stare into space. You know she wants everything P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Don't let me get killed before I even married dude.

Donghae: [Sighs] Yuri is late for 2 hours already! I had been trying to call her but she cannot be reached! Man~

Sica: [Coming out with her gown] How do I look honey? [Notice Hae's face] Yah! What happen again Lee Donghae? Why aren't you trying on your suit?!

Heechul: [Walk over to Sica] Man, you are the MOST gorgeous bride I have ever seen~ Er... Let's not disturb him for now. Yuri is late for 2 hours already and she is not picking up his calls either... He is worried sick already. You know, ever since after that incident...

Sica: [Nodded] Yah! That Kwon Yuri. I'm not going to let her ruin my perfect wedding. Hae! Maybe her phone is dead. You know, she is always that blur. Forgetting to charge her phone. [Turn to the store lady] Ahjumma, I'll come back again to try the gowns. Kamsahaminda! [Turn to walk into the changing room] Get the car here Leeteuk! We will go find Yuri in the sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter