GOOD THINGS DON’T ALWAYS LAST.DO THEY?

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and Seohyun's wedding passes by quickly. The next day, everyone went to visit Jessica and Hyoyeon. Heechul and Eunhyuk had arranged their wives to be in the same room, allowing them to be more convenient.

<<< HOSPTIAL WARD >>>

SNSD: Sica, Hyo! We are here~!!

HyoSica: [Happy] Girls!!

Hyun: [Holding hands with Yonghwa] Unnies!! How are you feeling right now?

Sica: Maknae!! Better than ever~ [Laughs] Wow. Love really makes a person feels so bright and in radiance. Compared to Maknae, I seems to be like a few years older than her.

Hyo: [Taking Hyun's hand] Mianhae maknae.. We not only didn't get to go to your wedding dinner yesterday to support you but yet create such a din during your church reception.

Hyun: [Smiled] Anniyo Unnie~ Don't worry! As long as you all are safe and sound.

Hyo: Awww. Maknae is always the sweet maknae.

YoonYul: [Excited] So, where is the babies? Can we go see them now?!

Sica: Wow, Yoonyul. Since you girls are so excited by babies, why not have it yourself?

Yesung/Hae: Yeahs Sweetheart/Baby

Yoon/Yul: [Groans] Sweetheart/Baby, we had talked about this before..

Yesung/Hae: [Sighs] Aishh~ Araso araso. Business comes first for now.

YoonYul: [Smiled, taking their hubby's arms] Good! We will have our time. Not now.

Heechul: [Laughs] Dudes, guess like you two have quite a while to go before you experience what me and Eunhyuk are experiencing.

Eunhyuk: [Laughs] Yeahs. The pleasure of fatherhood~

Yesung/Hae: Aishh~ Shut up dude/Eunhyuk.

Hyo: [Smiles] The babies are at the maternity ward. You girls can go see it later. My beautiful babies are the eldest!

Sica: [Pouted] Anniyo~ My son!

Hyo: My babies!!

Taeyeon: Wow wow. What's going on here? Why are you two arguing?

Eunhyuk: [Sighs] Cause, apparently, Sica wanna beat Hyo, claiming that she gave birth first. Our babies should call hers, oppa.

Heechul: But apparently, there isn't right or wrong in this.

Fany: [Confused] Meaning?

Eunhyuk: This is what happens. My baby girl arrives earlier than Heechul Hyung's son. After his son, is my son.

Taeyeon: Ohs. So this is what happen. Gosh. You two are mothers already and yet still so childish!

Fany: [Laughs] That's why they are Jessica Jung and Kim Hyoyeon. I got a way to solve this~ This is simple.

Heechul/Eunhyuk: [Lighted up] Chinjia?

Fany: Hyo's daughter will call Sica's son, dongsaeng, Sica's son will then call Hyo's daughter, noona. As for Hyo's son will call Sica's son, hyung. and of course his sister, noona. Simple as that.

Siwon: [Smiled, putting his arm around Fany's waist] My honey is so smart~

Fany: [Eye smiled] Of course!

Eunhyuk: Wow, thanks Fany!!

Heechul: Yeahs! So, is our problems solve, ladies? No more arguements.

Sica/Hyo: [Lighted up] Why didn't we think of that?!

Yuri: Ok! Problems solved! Time to go see the babies!

Yoona: [Taking Yuri's hand] Yeahs! Let's go!!

TaeFany: YoonYul !

Hyo: [Laughs] It's alrights~ Let's go.

Eunhyuk: [Smiled, pushing her in a wheelchair] Araso.

YoonYul: [Dragging their husband's hands] Let's go!

So Heechul and Eunhyuk pushed Jessica and Hyoyeon in a wheelchair, bringing the others to the babies.

 

<<< OUTSIDE THE MATERNITY WARD >>>

Eunhyuk: [Pointing to the girl and boy] This is our baby girl and boy~

Yuri: [Looking at the direction] Awww.. They are a twins! Soooo cute!! I bet when the grow up, they will be just like their mummy and daddy~ Dancing princess and prince.

Eunhyuk: [Laughs] Kamsahaminda~ [Taking Hyo's hands,Smiled] We hope so too~

Heechul: [Pointing to the boy beside them] And this is ours~

Yoona: [Looking at the direction] Omo. He is so adorable! His eyebrow looks exactly like Heechul oppa's! And his mouth resembles Sica!

Heechul: [Look closer] Chinjia?!  Wow, even I didn't took  notice of it. Man, Yoona, I think you should just think about giving birth already.

Yoona: Yah! Heechul oppa! Stop bringing up the sensitive topic.

Heechul: [Laughs] Araso araso. [Taking Sica's hand, smiled] Of course he looks like us. He is our gift from god.

They stayed around the maternity ward for awhile, looking at the babies.

Heechul: [Sitting down on a chair] Hey guys, I have something to announce....

Siwon: What is it Heechul? You looked so serious.

Heehul: Er.... Me and Sica... We had decided to move back to America... And we will leave after 3 days from now.

SNSD/SUJU: [Shocked] MWUH?!!!

Sica: Calm down all... This decision isn't made in just a night. Actually, our dads and mums had been asking us to move back to America. Heechul’s father wants him to take over his business. We kept pushing it further because Heechul feels that he is not ready yet, it's inconvenient for me to travel long flight with a big tummy and we couldn't break the news to you all.. But now, Heechul got to go back no matter what. Our baby is dued and our parents are nagging at us to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter