TRUE FEELINGS

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fany: [Wipe her tears and quickly back away from him] Mia....Mianhae~! I....I didn't mean to... [Wanted to walk away] Mianhae...

Siwon: [Held her wrist]  Don't go. Stay here with me please. Stephanie...

Fany: [Back facing him, tears streaming down again] I...I....

Siwon: [Turn her around, wiping away her tears with his thumb] Fany ah, don't cry.. It pains me to see you cry...

Fany: [Crying] Why...Why do you leave me and come back to find me again?!!! I'm trying so hard to forget you already!!!

Siwon: [Sad] I...I never mean to leave you Fany.... Ever since the day you left for America... I had been missing you. Every second.

Fany: [Crying] STOP LYING!  Why didn't you reply my letters?!!

Siwon: Mianhae...Shortly after you went to America, my parents wanted to move house. I refuse to move because I know that that will be the only way to contact you... But still... I couldn't. They refuse to even let me return back there. There was a time when I sneak back to retreive all the letters and I was crying while reading. I tried writing back to you to that address, but I didn't receive anything. I tried sending you emails since you mention your email address in one of your letters. But still, I receive none. Aishh~ It's still my fault... I shouldn't find any excuses... I.. I'm sorry...

Fany: [Surprise] Chinjia? I...I... I move to the school dorm after many aimless letters... I thought you had forgotten all about me. And the e-mail? After I stop writing to you, I changed my email address as well. I didn't bother seeing it either. There was times when I really wanted to go back to check that mail. But, I held myself back. And I changed my name.. Wanted to remove all the bad memories as Stephanie... At that time, I was really like living in hell...

Siwon: [Listening carefully] Mianhae.. I... I really don't know what to say... It's like... I.. I have been missing you so much as well.. I'm really a bastard... How could I even date Seo...

Fany: [Put her finger on his mouth,smiled] Shhh. Don't continue anymore. Everything is cleared already isn't it?

Siwon: [Smiled] Yeahs... It has been all misunderstandings all along.... Breaking us apart...

Fany: [Smiled, wiping her tears] But it has finally been cleared isn't it? [Taking her phone out] I guess.. I guess it's time for me to check my mail...

Siwon: [Took her hand] Let's do it together.

 

Tiffany smiled and sat beside Siwon. She opened her mailbox and read all the messages that Siwon had send for the past three year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter