NO…IT COULDN’T BE…

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, school reopens. School is still the same but one difference is that SNSD and SUJU are walking in pairs now. Everyone is so shocked to see them walking into the school as a couple. They were pointing fingers at them and whispering.

 

Schoolgirl: [Whispered to her friend] Omo! Heechul still looks so hot as ever!! But he is with Jessica now!! And wait, is that a ring on his second finger?! OMO!!!

Schoolgirl: That's right. Omo! Is that Donghae and Yuri! I'm so jealous of that Yuri! But... I have to admit. They are so matching!

Sica: [Overheard, hit Heechul's arms] Yah! They are talking about you!! Still so hot as ever~ [Pouted] Humph!

Heehul: [Hugging her waist] But my eyes only have you, Jessica Jung~

Sica: [Kisses his cheeks] That's so much better~ Let's get to class!

Yuri: [Joking] Wow, I don't see anywhere that I'm lucky...

Hae: Yah! Of course you are lucky! You are the Strong Lee Donghae's girlfriend you know!

Yuri: [Sticking her tongue out] You are then the blessed one! To be the strong Kwon Yuri's boyfriend !

Hae: [Hugging her waist] Yeah, yeah. We are the strong couple alrights?

Yuri: [Smiled] Neh!

 

So, after receiving so much attention from their schoolmates, they reached their class.

 

<<< IN THE CLASS >>>

Yoona: [Pull Yuri away from Hae] Yul~! We're going to sit together alrights!

Yuri: [Smiled] That's what I am thinking Yoong !!

Yesung: [Groans] Wait wait, then what about ME, babe.

Donghae: Yeahs! ME ME! Yuri ah! I'm your BOYFRIEND.

YoonYul: Mianhae~ Yoonyul is the BIGGEST. [Laughs]

YEsung/Donghae: [Groans] Yoona/ Yuri ah...

Hae: [Sighs,looking at the others] Look at them, they are all sitting as a couple! Only the we, the two pathetic guys...

Yesung: [Laughs,Pat Hae's shoulder] Hyung ah~ Let's get used to it. When you and Yuri were missing, Taeyeon told me before. They are the inseparable YoonYul. Even boyfriends are behind them.

Donghae: [Sighs] Araso... [Smiled] But they really look pretty cute. Come on! Let's sit behind them.

Yuri: Yoong ah! Let's pull a table over and ask Fany to sit with us alrights?

Yoona: Yeahs! [Pulled a table, Shouted] Fany ah!

 

Just then, the teacher came in already. She asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter