IWON’T EVER LEAVE YOU I PROMISE

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany started telling Yuri the whole incident. She listened intently. Getting shocked and at the same time, guilty. Guilty for shouting at Jessica just now. Guilty for shouting at everyone. Guilty for angry with Donghae.

 

Yuri: [Walked over to Sica, hugged her] Unnie... I'm...I'm really really sorry... I didn't know so much things had happen due to me not picking up my call...

Sica: [Full of tears, hug her back] I'm...I'm really sorry for screaming and blaming you just now too... I.. I was just too anxious... I didn't think that perhaps, you are innocent...

Yuri: [Broke away for the hug] Anniyo~ It's my fault. Every girl wish to have a perfect wedding. You have a perfect hubby already. You should also have a perfect wedding. I'm really sorry. [Took her phone out, blank screen] Aishh~ I guess my phone went dead again...

Sica: [Smiled] Blur queen~ I'm fine already. Plus, I have my PERFECT hubby with me. [Everyone groans, Only Heechul smiled] But I guess, you better settle the guy upstairs.. This noon he is like a madman. But he is really worried for you I have to admit....

Yuri: [Sighs] Araso....

Yoona: But Yuri ah,  just now Donghae oppa was so angry! And believe it or not, I can even see his eyes filled with tears! I think maybe it's better for you to wait till tomorrow... He may even beat you now..

Yesung: Babe ah! Stop scaring Yuri. Hyung loves her so much! He won't dare to hit her. Yuri is like his life.

Yuri: Yoong ah. Don't worry about me. Even if he hits me, I think I deserve it. I'm such an idiot..

Yoona: [Sighs] But at least you must have a plan right? If not, you will just go in, and be quiet. It won't work Yuri.

Yuri: [Smiled] Don't worry Yoong. I have a plan already. [Turn to Sica] I won't let your wedding fail unnie, and, Donghae oppa will forgive me. Siwon oppa, I need you help..

Siwon: [Shocked] Eh? Me?

Yuri: [Smiled] Neh. You.

 

 

Yuri went into her room after talking to Siwon. She charged her phone. She switched on her phone and realises that her phone is actually fully charged. It dawned on her that she just charged her phone yesterday!

 

Yuri: [Thought to herself] Aishhh~ I guess this phone can be throw away already. Self off everytime. [Talk to the phone] Because of you, I have so many troubles. Now baby is so angry with me. Aishh~ [Her phone starts up, alerting her alots of messages] Omo, he really did call me that many times...

 

The phone reflected 50 missed call messages, 30 text messages and 3 voicemails. Yuri smiled as she read the text. It was all from Donghae.

 

Yuri: [Reading the messages, smiling] Silly guy... Aishh~ You are really worried sick... Mianhae oppa~

 

She then moved on to listen to the voicemails. All three was from Donghae. She listened to the latest one.

 

Yah! Kwon Yuri!! Are you picking up or not?!! Stop joking already!! Please... Please... Pick up!! Don't punish me like that!! If you are trying to take revenge on me for ignoring you during my coma, you succeeded already.. I am worried sick already! You not replying... Please.. REPLY ME NOW!! I can't lose you Kwon Yuri. I can't lose you again...

 

She grabbed her phone tightly. She started crying. Not because she is scared, but because she is guilty. She didn't know that Donghae really loves her that much. She ran to Donghae's room, open the door and closes the door. Donghae was lying on his bed, staring into space. He was startled by the sound of door opening and closing. He looked up and saw Yuri. He turned away.

 

Hae: [Coldly] What do you want? Get out.

Yuri: [Didn't reply, just walk towards him and sit beside him]

Hae: [Sensing no reply, turn around] Yah! Why are you here and not speaking!

 

His lips is an inch away from Yuri's. He was shocked. He immediately looked away again. He knew that his anger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter