Miracle do happen

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were all laughing, Yuri felt Donghae's fingers moved.... A little... By A little... She screamed...

Yuri: [Turning to face Hae, squeezing his hand tighter] Oppa? Oppa! Are you awake?!!!

Heechul: [Shocked, shouted] Dude!! Wake up!!

SNSD/SUJU: Oppa!! / Hyung!!

 

They shouted Donghae's name. He moved his fingers more now, trying to grab Yuri's hand tight as well. He started opening his eyes slowly.

 

Yesung: [Excited] I'll....I'll go get the doctor now!!

Yoona: [Holding his hand] I will go with you!

 

So, both Yesung and Yoona ran to get the doctor. The rest kept on calling Donghae, hoping he won't fall back into sleep again. Yuri was so excited and happy that her tears start to drop down and fell on Donghae's hand. Donghae's hand slowly moved up to Yuri's face, wiping away her tears with his thumbs, like he used to do.

 

Donghae: [Croaked, weak smile] Aishhh~ You... Crybaby.. I decided to....to wake up... You kept....crying and talking so loudly... Kwon Yuri...

Yuri: [Smiled widely,Put her hand over Hae's hand. Hit him gently] Yah! You....Who asked you to sleep so long! I know my cryings will wake you up eventually.

Donghae: [Smiled] I told you. I will keep my promise...

 

 

Just then, the Doctor came. All the others, including Yuri have to wait outside of the ward. Yuri reluctantly let go of his hand and step outside with Yoona. A while later, the doctor came out. With a smile on his face.

 

Yesung: Uncle Ha! How is my friend? Is he ok?

Doctor: [Smiled] This is a miracle. I had never been able to find out what is exactly wrong with him. But now, he suddenly wakes up. He seems to be alright now. But still, he needs to undergo scans and check ups before knowing that he had perfectly recover. And of course, physiotherapy is needed as well. Given that his muscles did not work for 2 months now.

Yesung: [Hug the doctor] Thanks uncle!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter