FIRST MEETING

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Donghae and Yuri were the first to awake even though they were the latest to get into bed after trying on their suits in the mall. They were eating breakfast together and joking all the way. The others came down, saw the two lovely couples and smiled. They then gathered around the table to join Yuri and Donghae. 

 

Fany: [Smiled] Yah~ Early in the morning lovey dovey eh? Yul ah~

Yuri: [Blushes] Fany ah!

Sica: [Grin widely] Yay! Perfect wedding!

Yoona: [Hit Sica] Yah Jessica Jung! All you care about is your PERFECT wedding~

Sica: [Pouted] Anniyo~! Yuri ah, you know that's not what I mean.. I still love you alrights.

Yuri: [Smiled, hug her] I know~ Unnie, me and Donghae oppa had chose our gowns and suits already. [Wink at her] Have you decided yours?

Sica: [Shocked] Eh? Why didn't you call me along?!! [Sighs] Oh well, I'm going to go with Heechul today again then..

Heechul: [Groans] Eh? Honey ah, must I still go again........

Sica: [Hit his arm] Yah! You don't have a choice Mr Kim

Heechul: Ouch! Araso araso!

Taeyeon: [Laughs] Looks like Heechul is destined to be under Sica's feet already. Poor Heechul~ By the way, Sica ah, we will all follow you to the bridal store after school today to pick our gowns and suits.

Sica: Yah! Kim Taeyeon! I think Leeteuk is also under your feet.  I pity Leeteuk too~ But oh well, since you all are going to accompany me today, I shall forgive you Kim Taeyeon. [Sticking out her tongue]

Taeyeon: [Sticking out her tongue to Sica] Yah! Jessica Jung! Don't forget that I'm your unnie! Even though I'm only older than you by 3 months.

Hyun: [Interrupted] Er...Unnies...

 

Seohyun spoke and break the arguement between Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

Sica: [Pouted] What is it maknae?

Hyun: I.. I won't be joining you guys later... Parents had asked me out for lunch...

Sica: [Shocked] Chinjia?!! THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR GOWN?!

Yuri: [Puting her hands on Sica's shoulders] Relax unnie~ This is why I'm here for. Me and maknae's size are almost the same. And I think we girls will pick a better dress for her than she pick it herself. [Laughs] You know, she hates dressing up. Her life only has books and gogumas. And now, maybe Siwon oppa.

Hyun: [Blushes] Anniyo unnie!!

Sica: [Smiled] Yah yah! You are blushing again maknae~ Araso.. [Hug Yuri] I didn't choose the wrong bridesmaid.

Yuri: [Hug Back] Of course!

Hae: [Sighs and whispered to Heechul] Aishh~ I thought I could actually spend some time alone with her after school..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter