GOD YOU ARE A JERK

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side, Yuri and Donghae were just awake. They had been tied up for days now, only being freed during meals. But Taecyeon was smart. He rotates the freeing. When Yuri is eating, Donghae would be tied up and vice versa. So that, they won't make an attempt to run as they can't run alone without each other.

 

Yuri: [Sighs] It has been 6 days already!! What are we going to do?!!!

Donghae: Stay calm. We can't get anywhere with these [Looking at the metal chains tying their hands and legs]

Yuri: How can you be so calm?! You are going to get killed tomorrow!!

Donghae: [Laughs] I believe that I, the Strong Lee Donghae won't get killed so easily. And I believe that they will come and save us. Stop worrying already.

Yuri: How could I not get worried?! You are going to die cause of me! [On the verge of crying]

Donghae: Yah! Don't cry Kwon Yuri. You are suppose to be the strong KWOM YURI! Trust me. A fortune teller tells me that I'll live till 100. My life won't be that short. If you don't trust me. At least trust the fortune teller.

Yuri: [Laughs] Dumb Lee Donghae. Neh. Kwon Yuri fighting!!

Donghae: [Relieved to see her smile] Fighting!

Taec: Wow . Sweet talking early in the morning? Oh, I forget. You won't have much time already. Got to make use of all the time you have eh?

 

Yuri and Donghae's relationship is getting closer through these few days. They get to know about each other lifes better. Both of them begin to develop feelings towards each other but both refuse to confess. Just as they were talking, Taecyeon stepped in again.

 

Yuri: [Glares at him] YOU JERK!! LET US OFF! If we escape, you will D.I.E.

Taec: [ her face] Wow, my y Yuri is angry! Awwww. Don't be angry...

Yuri: [Trying to shake off his hand] DON'T TOUCH ME!

Donghae: Hands off her you bastard! If not I'll punch the hell out of you!

Taec: [Laughs] With your current conditions?! Hell! Wait till you manage to win the metal chains first. [Squeezing Yuri's cheeks hard] Kwon Yuri, I'm already treating you very nicely. But you refuse to buy it, so don't blame me. If I can't get you, No one can. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? NO. ONE. CAN.

Yuri: [Starting to panic] What....What are going to do?! [Taec untie her hands, but was holding her hands so tightly that she can't move at all] LET GO OF ME!!!

Taec: Awwww... Now you are scared? IT'S TOO LATE YURI!

Yuri: [Started crying] LET GO OF ME!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!

 

Taecyeon started kissing Yuri's face, neck, and lips. Yuri was struggling but to no avail. Taecyeon was simply too strong. As she was struggling, Taec tore her sleeves. Her sleeves was torn. Yuri was screaming her hearts out and tears streaming down. Taecyeon ignored her and continue kissing her. Just as he was about to tore her shirt further, Donghae shouted.

 

Donghae: [Shouted] YOU BASTARD!! L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter