WHAT IS HAPPENING

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon: SEOHYUN!!! [Caught hold of her] Are you alright?!!!

Hyun: [Trembling] Neh...Neh...

Taeyeon: Maknae ah, you must stay strong alrights? I'm sure that...Yuri will be...will be fine... [Trying to hold back her tears] I...I.... need to use the restroom... [Ran away from them]

TEuk: [Know that Taeyeon is on the verge on crying]  Er... I am going out to see if the guys are back... [Ran out]

 

Leeteuk look around and found Taeyeon sitting on the field in their backyard. She was holding her knees together, burying her face into it. Leeteuk walked towards her.

TEUK: [Sat down, put his hand around her] If you want to cry, just cry it out. Don't bottle it up. Don't bear it all yourself. I am here to share it with you.

Taeyeon: [Look up, shocked to see him,wipe away her tears] Ahh... I...I am alright...[Stood up, trying to walk away]

Teuk: [Caught hold of her wrist] Don't lie Taeyeon. You can lie to all of them inside. But not to me.

Taeyeon: [Sore voice] I.... I....

Teuk: [Turn her body, hugged her] I know you are worried for Yuri. I know you are concerned about their safety. Don't keep everything to yourself Tae. Share it with me. I promise to be here for you. Always.

Taeyeon: [Tears well up again, she cried, burying her face in his chest] I don't know what is wrong!!! I'm suppose to be the unnie!! But I can't even protect my own sisters!!! If they are of any harm, it will be my fault!!! I tried convincing maknae just now, but EVEN I don't believe the words that I'm saying!! I, Kim Taeyeon is a FAILURE!!!

Teuk: [Stop hugging her, hold her face up, looking right into her eyes] Look at me Tae. Kim Taeyeon. It is not your fault. You have already done what you could have done. No one is blaming you here girl. Don't force yourself so much. When you are crying, you are hurting me also, remember? I am always here for you Tae. Look at me. Don't hold yourself back anymore.

Taeyeon: [Wiping her tears] But...But....

 

Leeteuk just crushed his lips into hers, refuse to let her say anything. Taeyeon was shocked and use her hands to push away his chest, but he wouldn't barged. He continued kissing her. Finally, Taeyeon gave up. She started kissing him back and they stood there for a moment before they break away from their kiss.

Taeyeon: [Blushes] I....I...

Teuk: [Smiles, her face, wiping her tears away] I won't allow anymore reasons Miss Kim. Be my girlfriend. This is not a question. It is a demand.

Taeyeon: [Smiles] Park Jungsoo, you are forever that demanding! [Blushes] Neh....

Teuk: Of course! If not you'll never accept your own feelings. Come, let's get back to where the others are. They must be worried that why are you taking so long in the bathroom.

Taeyeon: [Sticking out her tongue to him] Neh!  But, still, I want to keep this as a secret first. Araso?

Teuk: [Groans] Araso... Deal.

Taeyeon: Good! Let's go.

 

When they get back to the living room, they saw Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, Seohyun crowding around Siwon. He was talking on the phone with a serious look on his face. They quickly make their way to them.

Taeyeon: What's going on?

Siwon: [Talking on the phone] Ok, We'll be right there. [Hangs the phone, facing the others] Guys, let's go. To Seoul Hospital.

Sookyu,Hyun: [Nodded] Neh.

Teuk: Wait wait. Can anyone fill the both of us on what is going on first? Why are we going to the hospital?

Kyuhyun: Oh, we forget that you both were gone just now. Heechul Hyung called just now. He said that Donghae Hyung was shot. They are rushing him to the hospital now. And that bastard got caught as well already. So we need not send the money already. We are going to meet them at the hospital right now.

Taeyeon: [Shocked] Is... Is Yuri alrights?!

Hyun: [Putting her hands around Taeyeon] Unnie, we don't know, Heechul oppa didn't mention anything about her. So we got to rush to the hospital right now.

Taeyeon: Ok, let's go. 

 

So, all of them left the mansion and get on the car and Siwon drove all of them to the hospital. 

<<< IN THE HOSPITAL >>>

 

Yuri was still holding on to Donghae's hand while Donghae was being pushed into the surgery room. Donghae was already uconcious.

 

Yuri: [Crying] Lee Donghae. You better don't think of ditching me. You promised me already. I'll be waiting for you outside. Ok? You haven't fufill your promise to me yet.

 

With that, Yuri was forced to let go of Donghae's hand. With the last glimpse of him, the door was closed coldly. Yuri cried even harder. Just as she was about to crumble down, Yoona rushed and caught hold of her. They were drove there by Yesung while Heechul and Eunhyuk followed Yuri into the ambulance. Yuri fainted.

Yoona: [Caught hold of her, shocked] YURI!!!

 

Yuri was sent into a ward. And was given an IV drip. But she was still unconcious.

Donghae: Yuri... Yuri!

Yuri: [Open her eyes slowly, blinded by the light] Eh? Oppa... Donghae oppa?!!

Donghae: [Smiled] Yuri ah...

Yuri: [Ran to him] Oppa!!! Are...Are you alright?!!

Donghae: [Didn't answer her question] Yuri ah, promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter