MMM.WE COULD MAKE DO WITH PARTY

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Tiffany really did it. She pretended that nothing had happen at all. She continued to joke with the others. However, Yoona and Yuri were worried for her. They knew that she was just putting on a brave front. But, they continued to pretend that Tiffany is really happy. They didn't want to question her now, as she will jus deny and be even more upset. They continued to live their lives in bliss. They left 5 more days to their graduation ceremony and exactly a week to Jessica's big day. Most importantly, throughout the days, Gikwang had managed to become good friends with the girls, but, the guys, except Yesung who is a neutral party, just hate him to the guts. But they promise their girlfriends that they won't show it in front of him.

 

<<< IN SCHOOL >>>                                                                                                          

Kwang: [Smiled] Anyeong Yuri!

Yuri: [Smiled, sat down] Anyeong kikwang!

Kwang: [Smiled] You look so pretty today!

Yuri: [Pouted] Does that mean that I'm not pretty the other days?

Kwang: [Panic] Ann...Anniyo~! Don't get me wrong!

Yuri: [Laughs] Just joking with you! Don't need to be so serious eh.

Kwang: Yah! I thought you mean it!

Donghae: [Groans from behind, mumbled] Yah! How dare he flirt with her!!? [Sighs] Aishh! Chinjia~

Yesung: [Laughs, put his hand on  Hae's shoulder] Chill Hyung~

Donghae: Seriously, I don't think this guy is that simple...

Yesung: Chinjia? You are just being over-sensitive Donghae. He seems like a nice guy to me.

Hae: Even you think so too? Aishh~ I just don't think it's that simple..

Yesung: [Smile] Okok, being your bro, I'm going to support whatever you did. But, just make sure you don't let Yuri find out what you are doing. If not, she is so gonna kill you.

Hae: [Smiled] Thanks dude. I owe you one. Yeahs, I won't let her know. I want to survive you know.

 

Both of them laugh at Donghae's remarks. Yoona and Yuri then turn back to see what was going on.

 

Yoona: Yah! What are you guys laughing about?

Yuri: Yeah! Share it with us!

Hae: [Look at Yesung and just laugh] No..Nothing!

Yoona: [Pouted] Yah! It doesn't look like nothing to me.

Yesung: [Smiled] Nothing big actually. We are just talking about Heechul's bachelor party tonight. Goona make him suffer!

Yoona: Oh, but, the wedding is still one week away! Why are you all partying now? Isn't it a bit too early?

Yesung: [Laughs] Cause that guy, can't wait to be married. He doesn't want to be single.

Heechul: Yah! Dudes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter