BLISSFULLY MARRIED

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side, Donghae and Yuri had a slightly smoother journey. Donghae brought Yuri to meet his parents again since the last time she met them was during 's recover Donghae ring period. Donghae's parents were elated to see Yuri. Especially Donghae 's dad. He always thinks that Yuri  is a sensible and mature girl. And being friends with her parents for years, he knows that Yuri is a girl that every guy would adore. When he knew that Donghae was with Yuri , he knew that he had finally found someone to curb his immature boy.

 

Yuri: [Let go of Donghae's hand, Smiled, Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo Uncle and Auntie. Nice to meet you again.

Hae's Mum: [Hurridly walk to Yuri to hug her and took her hand] Yuri!! Long time no see!! I miss you sooo much! [Glared at Donghae] Yah! Rowdy boy! Why didn't you bring Yuri to visit us all these while!

Hae: [Pouted] Wow, Mum. Why do you treat me so differently from the way you treat her. I'm your SON you know. [Turn to Yuri] Aishh~ You are stealing all my things away Kwon Yuri.

Yuri:[Stuck her tongue out at him] Cause you ALWAYS worry uncle and auntie.

Hae's Mum: [Laughs] Yuri is right! [Pulling Yuri to the living room] Come Yuri! Don't just stand there. Come in and talk! [Shouted] Hubby!! Look who is here!!

Hae's Dad: Eh? [Saw Yuri, lighted up] Oh Yuri! Nice to see you!

Yuri: [Smiled, bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo Uncle...

Hae's Dad: [Laughs] You're still as polite as always. You know our family don't really speak korean. So you can forget about Korean formalities in here. Come on, take a seat.

Hae: [Smiled, Hug his dad] Hey dad.

Hae's Dad: [Smiled, Hug back] Hey my son. Took you long enough to come and see me eh.

Hae: [Smiled] Ahhh, So many things happen nowadays you see.

Hae's Dad: Oh really? I didn't even get to talk to you during Heechul's wedding. What brings you here anyway? You are ready to take over my business?

Donghae: Er... Dad, Mum.. Actually, I came here to say.... [Holding Yuri's hand] I had proposed to Yuri, and she had agreed already....

Yuri: I'm sorry Uncle. I know about your deal with Donghae. He has to take over your business first before his marriage. But... Er... So many things had happen nowadays and we really hope that we can get married first. Don't worry uncle. I'll make sure I help him out with the business. Nothing will go wrong.

Hae's Dad: [Laughs] I had long known this will happen.

YulHae: [Confused] Eh?

Hae: Aren't you angry dad? You can scold or hit me you know.

Hae's Dad: [Laughs] For? You have such a big build now. Hitting you will only tired myself. And besides, I had predicted this will come sooner or later. In fact, I must say that it turns out to be slower than I had expected it to be. Hmm. Yuri, guess like I'm right about you.

Yuri: [Confused] Eh?

Hae's Dad: I knew this boy will propose to you very soon. The way he looks at you. Wow. [Laughs] He had never even looked as his mum like that before. And never. NEVER had he once brought a girl back home for us to see. So I know you are very important to him. And so I listed down the conditions, to put you all in a test. I knew you will not accept his proposal because you would definitely want him to obey me. If you really did accept the proposal, it means that your love for him is mature enough to take on the diffcult tasks that are placed in front of you guys. Yuri, you are a strong girl I must admit, so, I trust you totally.

Yuri: Oh.... [Blushes] Thanks Uncle... You really thought for Donghae oppa alot...

Hae: Hey dad! What about me?!! Are you saying that I'm immature?!

Hae's Dad: [Laughs] Indeed you are. But, I know Yuri will definitely be able to curb you. And, I was right.

Donghae: [Yuri stuck out her tongue at him] Dad! How could you do this?! Look! She is getting proud!

Hae's Dad: I'm just stating the fact son. And Yuri, I had met up with your father a few days ago...

Yuri: Eh?

Hae's Dad: Well, we meet up to discuss about you two of course. But we want to keep it a secret first. At least until you two come to us. We decided to merge my IT enterprise with his Internet Cooperation. We will let you be the General Manger of this company after you had learnt enough. And when I think that Donghae is mature enough, we will pass the CEO place to him and we want you to help him along. You know he is hot-headed sometimes.

Yuri: [Shocked] Chin...Chinjia?! Omo... Uncle...I....I...I don't know if I could make it or not...

Hae's Dad: [Smiled, taking Yuri's hand] You can Yuri. You have a very strong will. Me and your dad have total faith in you. [Turn to Donghae] And you, if you want to be with Yuri, you would have to learn how to take care of your business first. If not, the deal is over. Deal?

Donghae: [Sighs] Dad, is this a threat?

Hae's Dad: If you want to put it that way, then Yes.

Donghae: [Sighs] Araso... [Smiled] Everything for Kwon Yuri

Yuri: [Smiled, taking Hae's hand] Awww. Oppa.... Don't worry. Let's work hard together!

Hae's Mum: [Smiled] Ahhh. Our baby Donghae had finally grown up to be a young fine man. The power of love~ Yuri, you sure have the power to do so.

Yuri: [Blushes] Auntie!

Hae's Mum: [Laughs] Now now. No more calling of auntie! Call me mum!! Wow, can't believe I'm going to be a mother-in-law so soon! And I have such a beautiful daughter-in-law!

Yuri: [Blushes] Neh... Mu.....Mum... D...Dad...

Hae's Mum: [Laughs] That sound sooo pleasing! [Grabbing her hand] Come my daughter! I'll show you my wedding dress, It is pass down from my mum. It has been for many generations. I won't have the chance to wear it anymore. I think you could fit in! You guys wait here alrights!

Yuri followed Donghae's mum to the room to take a look at the wedding dress. Donghae 's mum insisted her on trying it and so she gave in and give it a try. It fitted her perfectely. Yuri looked stunning. She looked in the mirror and got a shocked. Even though it is the first time wearing, she felt totally comfortable in it and she admitted that she looked great in it. Donghae 's mum took her hand and wanted to bring her out to show  Donghae and his dad but Yuri declined. She wanted Donghae  to only see her wearing this dress on their wedding. She wants to give him a surprise. Donghae 's mum laughed and agree with her.

Donghae: Eh? Why didn't you come out to show it to me!!

Yuri: [Pouted] Cause, I don't look good in it.

Donghae: Ahh. Chinjia. Big Fat Liar~

Yuri: [Stick out her tongue at him] Whatever~

Hae's Dad: Hmm... So are you two going to get engaged first or what?

Donghae: Hmmm.. I think we will just straight away marry dad. Two weeks from now? With Eunhyuk.

Hae's Dad: Eh? Isn't two weeks too rush? And Eunhyuk is going to get married too? WOW.

Donghae: [Laughs] Yeahs. Shotgun marriage~ Oh, don't worry. A week is enough. We have a friend who is AWESOME in organising such things.

Donghae's Dad: [Laughs] Oh, you mean Heechul's wife, Jessica?

Yuri: [Smiled] Yeahs. She insist on wanting to be the wedding planner. She is still in her honeymoon and will be back in just a few days more. She is good at doing such things.

Hae's Dad: Oh, alrights then. Hmmm. So I guess I would just have to wait for the wedding day right? [Laughs]

Yuri: [Blushes] Ne...Neh...

Hae's Dad: [Laughs] You need not be so shy anymore Yuri! You are going to be in our family soon!

A week flew past quickly. All the others went to the airport to fetch Heechul and Jessica. Jessica run to hug the girls the moment she spotted them while Heechul was dragging his steps, pushing the trolley that is full of luggages and gifts.

 

 

Taeyeon: [Laugh when she saw Heechul behind] Hmmm. So I guess you had LOTS of fun right?

Sica: [Laughs] Of course!! Oh, I bought lots of things!!! I had also included Hyo's baby's gifts!!! They are sooo cute that I had no choice but to buy them!!

Hyo: Thanks Sica. But, she or he won't be out in like 9 more months!

Sica: Who cares? She/he will use it soon! And Yuri! I bought you heels and gowns for your wedding!! Omo omo! You MUST tell me ALL that had happen through this week!!

Yoona: Wow, Sica. You sure is excited. Aren't you tired from the long hours of flight?

Sica: [Smiled] Anniyo~!! PARIS IS FUN!!! Yuri! If you have the chance, go there for honeymoon!

Yuri: [Laughs] No thanks~ I'm not a shopping queen Sica~

Yesung: [Walk over to help Heechul with the luggage,Laughs] So, I guess you are there for to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter