THE TRUTH REVEALS

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec: Let you off? So easily? You must be joking Yuri!

Yuri: I meant it. If you money is all you want, I can give it to you. I'll call my parents now.

Taec: [Laughs] You can forget about it. I had took away your phone. Besides, I had already send a letter to both of your friends. They will prepare the money for you.

Yuri: Oh really, then that's good. Leave us alone after you got your money. I don't want to see you again.

Taec: [Laughs] Yuri, you are still so pure and innocent. Who says I am going to leave you alone. I'm going to leave WITH you. After we got the money, I will bring you to a place where only both of us. We will start afresh there ok? We will find back our lost love.. And this guy [Pointed to Donghae] will be like all your past boyfriends, dead. NO ONE can get near my dear Yuri.

Yuri: MWUH?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! Wait, just now you said like my past boyfriends...What do you mean...

 

Taecyeon just laugh. It finally dawned on Yuri what was going on. Why all her boyfriends are dead or met an accident...

 

Yuri: YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean you killed ALL my boyfriends?!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!!!

Taec: Yuri ah... I just want to protect you! These aren't good guys! Only me! I'm the only one that is truthful to you!

Yuri: God, I no need you to help me to differentiate who is good and who is bad. Let us go. NOW!

Taec: [Walking slowly to Donghae, unveiling his blindfold] Now,now, don't get so worked up Yuri. Unless you want your handsome boyfriend to survive..

 

Donghae was blinded by the sudden light. When he regain his sight, he can see Yuri's eyes. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter