It's All Your Fault!

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri: Hello... Is....Is...there anybody there? [Thought to herself] Why is everything so dark? Oh ya! I remembered Donghae was going to be hit by the baseball bat! And the rest... I couldn't remember anything. [Try to move] Eh? Why am I being tied up. Oh no, where am I?! [Shouted] IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?!

Donghae: Yah. Stop shouting already! My head is already hurting! Can't you feel that we are being kidnapped?!

Yuri: [Shocked] WHAT? KIDNAPPED?! THE GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR ME TO GO TO THE PARTY! THEY WILL BE WORRIED SICK!

Donghae: [Frustrated] Look at the state you are in now. You still think about worrying your friend. You should worry about yourself more!

Yuri: [Angry] Yah! Lee Donghae! Whose fault is this you tell me! You still dare to shout at me?! You are the one who wanted to meet at the dark alley! [Starting to panic] I....I... don't even know where are we now!

Donghae: I was late because... Aishh~ Forget it. You won't believe what I'm going to say. [Sensing that she was on the verge of crying] Okokok, It was my fault. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

Yuri: [Sensing that he was guilty,she softens] Forget it. We can't blame anyone now. We are in the same boat. I guess even if we meet somewhere else, we will still get kidnapped. Oh by the way, i remember you are going to get hit by the baseball bat before I pass out, is your head ok ?

Donghae: Er...I guess? Still hurts a little. But I don't sense any blood dripping down. I won't die.

Yuri: [Laughs] Good. But have a brain scan after we are rescued. You are already dumb enough. If your head is damaged once more, you are hopeless.

Donghae: Yah! How dare you talk to me like this!

Yuri: [Laughs] Okok, relax! I'm just joking.

Donghae: We are in this shape already and you still have the mood for jokes. Seriously, what are you made of Kwon Yuri? Are you lacking of love that's why you are crazy?

Yuri: [Angry] What?! I'm not lacking of love ok! I have my good friends all around me. I don't need a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter