THE EVIL PLOT

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hence, both groups party all night long. They drank more and more. And talked become kind of tipsy. Especially the girls. All the girls are almost down,except for Sunny. She is still sober as she is a best drinker in the group. All the boys that Jessica and Taeyeon had invited had gone. Gikwang thinks that now it's the best time to give it a shot.

 

 Kwang: Hey girls! I'm going to use the restroom for awhile first.

Sica: [Tipsy, laughing] Neh~

 

So, Gikwang sneaked out of the room, pretending to go to the bathroom. Instead of going to the bathroom, he was actually going to find the waiter. He approached Kwon.

 

Kwang: Excuse me, Can you give me 9 glasses of beer please~

Kwon: [Smiled, Friendly] Neh! I'll bring the beer up in a few. You're from Room 921 rights?

Kwang: [Nervous] Ann...Anniyo~! Just give it to me. I'll bring it up myself.

Kwon: Anniyo~ I insist. It might be too heavy for you if you are drunk already.

Kwang: [Getting Frustrated] YAH! Just give it to me will you?! If not, I'm going to complain to your manager.

Kwon: [Sighs] Araso... [Preparing the beer] Here you go...

Kwang: [Coldly and walk away with the beer] Kamsahaminda. 

Kwon: What a weird guy...

  

Kwon then made his way to serve the other customers. Just as he was about to go to a customer's room, He notice Gikwang putting what it seems like pills into the beer. He wanted to go forward to see what was going on, but was interrupted by the customers to serve them and chat with them. Kwon is a popular waiter and he never fails to make the day of the customers. Looking around, seeing that no one is near him, Gikwang smirked and bring the beer back into the room. 

Kwang: Hey girls! I'm back~ And I brought more beer!!

Fany: [Touching her face] Count me out, I'm almost down-ed already~

Yuri: [Said sleepily] Yeahs, me too. I can't drink anymore...

Yoona: [Resting on Yuri's shoulder] Me also. You should stop drinking too Kikwang.

Sica: The party princess needs to rest already~

Kwang: Come on girls! It is Sica's last night! We must have some more fun!

Sooyoung: [Hiccups] But.... But... We...We are already to our MAXIMUM!

Sunny: [Slightly more sober] Well, I think I can make do with just one more pint..

Kwang: Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter