THE BIG DAY

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came. Everything seems to move in lightning speed. Time flies quickly. Everything seems hectic. From the girls waking up late, rushing to dress themselves up. Everything seems wrong. Heechul almost misplace his wedding ring for Jessica. Luckily, Yesung found it for him. The girls helped Jessica for her make-up and wedding gown. She teared for the last time and hug the girls tightly.

 

Taeyeon: Aishh~ Stop crying Sica. Your make-up is going to smear again.

Sica: I'm already trying to control my tears, Taengoo...

Fany: [Helping her to apply mascara] Phew, luckily I had predicted this coming. I had grab the waterproof mascara the previous time I went to Umma's store.

Yuri: [Wiping Sica's tears away] But you really need to stop tearing Sica. The other make-ups aren't waterproof.

Sica: [Sighs] Araso Araso.

Yoona: [Applying blusher] Ok, we're good already.

Yesung: [Knocking on the door] Are you girls done? We're going to be late!

Yoona: [Shouting back] Araso! Almost done!

Taeyeon: Come on Sica. Stand up and smile. You're the prettiest today. Our beautiful bride.

 

Jessica stood up and force a smile to the girls.

 

Sunny: Sica! Come on! It's your BIG day!

Sica: [Sighs] Araso. Just give me some time. I'm nervous...

 

The girls went around her to give her a final hug.

 

Sooyoung: Are you more confident now?

Sica: [Smiled] Neh!

Heechul: [Open the door] Arghh! I'm coming in alrea.... [Saw Sica] already... Oh my god... You. Are. STUNNING. [Joked] Where did you hide my Sica? Return her back to me.

Sica: [Smiled, walk over to hit his arm] Yah! Kim Heechul!

Heechul: [Laughs,taking her hands] This is my bride. You are the prettiest honey...

Sica: Awwww..Heechul...

Taeyeon: Ok! Enough of lovey-dovey time!! We are running late!

Yesung: Yeahs! Hurry up! The bride and groom, and the best man and woman will get onto Siwon limo. As for the groomsman and bridemaids, you all will get into my car. Donghae, have you kept the ring properly? You are going to hold the wedding rings until their exchange.

Donghae: Araso~ It's in my pocket already.

Yuri: [Linked arms with him,Smiled] Don't worry Yesung oppa. I'll keep a look out.

Yesung: [Smiled] Great. With Yuri around, I'm more relieved.

Donghae: Yah! What does that suppose to mean?

Yuri: Come on! No more time to waste! Let's go! [Helping Sica with her wedding gown] We are going to meet you all at the church!

SNSD/SUJU: Neh!

Donghae: [Got into the car, with Yuri beside him] Wow, babe. You look SO pretty.

Yuri: [Smiled,Blushes] Kamsahaminda~ You look pretty Hot too. Like always~

Donghae: [Laughs] I'll stick close to you so that other girls know I'm attached. If not, I might get snatched away you know.

Yuri: [Laughs, hitting his arm] Yah! Always dreaming~

HeechuL: Make sure you guys don't screw my wedding please. Stop staring Yuri for a moment and pay attention later Hae.

Sica: [Laughs] Honey! Looks like you are even more nervous than me! You're sweating so much!

Heechul: [Wiping his sweats away] Did I? Gosh..

Sica: [Taking his hands] Don't worry. Everything will goes on. Safe and Sound.

Heechul: [Sighs] Araso.. I hope so..

 

<<< IN CHURCH >>>

Everyone had already arrived in the church. Heechul and Jessica's parents, and the guys and girls' parents. All of their classmates had already arrived as well. And so is Yonghwa. He was sitting alone and the moment Seohyun spotted him, she walked over to him and sat beside him.

 

Hwa: [Taking her hand] Wow, hyun~ You look awesome...

Hyun: [Smiled,blushes] Kamsahaminda.. You look handsome too.. This suits you.

 

Soon, the wedding ceremony started. Jessica walked into the church, linking arms with her dad, with Yuri walking behind her, helping her with the gown. Heechul was standing in front of the pastor nervously, with Donghae holding their wedding ring on his hand. As Heechul saw Jessica walking into the church with her dad, he smiled. He knew that this is the girl that he is going to spend the rest of his life with. Never ever would he let go of her hand.

 

Sica's dad: [Handing Sica's hand to Heechul] I'm handing her over to you now. Make sure you take good care of her, Heechul.

Heechul: [Taking over her hand] Thanks Uncle. I definitely will.

 

After handing his daughter's hand to heechul, Jessica's dad move back to his seat. The couple now faces the pastor.

 

Pastor: Welcome to the special occasion of Mr Kim Heechul and Miss Jung Sooyeon. Today, we come together to witness this pair of lovebird's wedding ceremony. Now, Miss Jung Sooyeon, would you take Mr Kim Heechul, as your lawful husband, loving him with all your heart and stay with him, be it rich or poverty, happiness or pain, blissful or hardships?

Sica: [Nodded] Yes. I will.

Pastor: Mr Kim Heechul, Will you...

Heechul: [Interrupted] Neh! Yes... Yes I will!

Sica: [Blushes as everyone laughs] Honey! Wait for the pastor to finish talking!

Heechul: [Startled, embarrassed, sweating profusely] Omo. Mianhae~ I...I am... too nervous. And besides, what he says wil be the same anyway. Let's cut the formailities shall we? It's killing me already. [Everyone laugh at his anxiety]

Sica: [Embarrassed] Honey!

Heechul: [Sighs] Araso araso. Pastor, you may continue.

Pastor: [Annoyed, cleared his throat] Now, Mr Kim Heechul, will you take Miss Jung Sooyeon as your lawful wife, loving her with all your heart, and stay with her, be it rich or poverty, happiness or pain, blissful or hardsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter