HEARTBEAT

MIRACLE DO HAPPEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already night by the time Yuri totally calmed down after much soothings from Donghae. She fell asleep in Donghae's arms. Donghae couldn't sleep. He stared at her face. She looks so innocent... So sweet...

 

Donghae's POV:

[ her face] She looks so fragile now... That jerk. How dare he lay a finger on her. I'm so going to kill him. Aishh~ Damn you Lee Donghae. Why didn't you think of that plan faster? If not, she will not be harmed... Kwon Yuri... Omo. Why is my heart beating so fast? Actually, the first day I seen you, I have been captivated by you... You seems to be such a special girl. Despite your smiles, I can feel that there is a hinge of sadness in your eyes that lingers... Now I know the reason why.... But this didn't make you weaker, it makes me thinks that you are even more special...

 

Just then, Yuri woke up, in sweats.

 

Yuri: [Afraid] Don't...Don't.... [Screams] LET GO!!! [Woke up, breaking in sweats]

Donghae: [Startled] Yuri! Are you ok? Don't worry. It is just a nightmare. You are fine...

Yuri: [Panting] I...I...Thank...you...D...Donghae oppa...

Donghae: [Delighted] Eh? No more idiot? Wow, you are calling me oppa!

Yuri: Aishh~ You are not an idiot. You saved me.

Donghae: Well, I am an idiot. I should have thought of the plan faster. If not...

Yuri: [Put her finger on his lips] Say no more. If not for you, I won't be here. I would have already kill myself already.

Donghae: [Smiles]  I'm glad that I'm here too. To be here for you. Are you really alrights?

Yuri: [Nodded] Neh. But.. I don't feel like sleeping first..

Donghae: Hmm. Ok. So, Let's chat?

Yuri: [Smiles] Great minds think alike~

 

Yuri sat up, still wearing the jacket that Donghae gave her. She realises that Donghae was shivering and he look so paled. She was worried.

Yuri: [Touching his forehead] OMO! Oppa ! YOU ARE HAVING A FEVER!!!

Donghae: [Looking pale] Eh? No wonder I feel so weak and cold...

Yuri: Aishh~ It's all my fault! I have caused harm to you again! Perhaps... Perhaps I'm really a jinx... [Started crying]

Donghae: [Wipe away her tears with his thumb] Anniyo~ You are not a jinx. It is not your fault. It's all that jerk's fault. Stop blaming yourself.

Yuri: [Taking off the jacket] Oppa, take it back. You can't catch a cold anymore. You will get more sick!

Donghae: [Hold her shoulders, putting the jacket back onto her again] No. You need it more. I am still able to withstand it.

Yuri: Oppa... But...

Donghae: No Buts... Besides, I have a better idea. Where we both can get warmed.

Yuri: Eh?

Yuri: Let me hug you to sleep. So, I can be warmed by you as well. And you won't get cold.

Yuri: [Blushes] Mwuh?!

Donghae: Oh well, then I will just freeze here then...

Yuri: Oppa! [Sighs] Araso... But only for today! I see that you helped me today. [Stick her tongue out]

Donghae: [Smiled] Neh!<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter