Rooftop Confession

I Have Twice a Problem

When they got home, Kwang Min took Hana at the dorm's rooftop. The wind was blowing softly, and it was a cold night. Kwang Min faced Hana and took a deep breath.

 

"Hana-yah, I have something to say to you."

 

Hana didn't look so enthusiastic. "Kwang Min-ah, it's late, nobody's watching Hankyung at home."

 

"Just listen to me, please? I sure won't let you go without hearing me out."

 

Hana sighed. "Fine. It's not like I have a choice, right?"

 

"Hana-yah..." Kwang Min paused. The wind blew on. The moon shone brighter, yet Kwang Min didn't go on.

 

"Kwang Min-ah?" prodded Hana.

 

"What Dong Hyun hyung said a while ago... it was true."

 

"What? About him liking me..."

 

"And about me liking you."

 

The wind blew harder. Hana shivered. Kwang Min went behind her and rubbed her shoulders like he did when they did the stakeout.

 

"Kwang Min-ah, you're not supposed to," whispered Hana. "You're gonna get in trouble because of me. What about CJ?"

 

"Believe me, CJ will never have me because she has her own boyfriend. Plus, we have a plan. But only if you'll accept me."

 

When Hana didn't answer quickly, Kwang Min whipped her around and gave her a light peck on her lips. It was both their first kiss. Hana's eyes widened, then she smiled between the kiss and kissed him back. When they pulled away, they were both red-faced, but obviously happy.

 

"So, does this mean you're accepting me?" Kwang Min said excitedly.

 

"Yes, Jo Kwang Min, I'm yours and you're mine!" said Hana.

 

Out of happiness, Kwang Min grabbed Hana's waist and lifted her high. They played a while in the rooftop, being sweet and stuff, chasing each other around, like how you do it in the beach.

 

"Oppa! They'll hear us! Shush!" said Hana while supressing a laugh.

 

"I don't care! Let the whole world hear that KIM HANA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

 

Some time later, Kwang Min caught Hana yawning. "Aish, fine, let's sleep. You can stay here for the night and call Hankyung tomorrow."

 

But Hana never heard. She had fallen asleep on Kwang Min's shoulder. Kwang Min carried her bridal style to the living room. The members found them the next morning snuggling on the couch.