Wow, He's Cute...!

I Have Twice a Problem

 

Hana's POV:

Wew... another Monday. Another week. Omona...! Ige bwoyah?

 

"Yah, Hana-yah!"

 

I turned to see my bestfriend Sowon sitting at her desk behind me. "Annyeong," I replied.

 

"Did you finish the math homework?" She asked.

 

"Yeah, I did. You wanna borrow?" She nodded.

 

I pulled the white sheet of paper from my bag and handed it to her. I looked around the room. Not many of my classmates are here yet. Siwon was on his seat with Junho. Hankyung wasn't here yet. A couple of our other friends were here too. Then I remembered that I asked a favor from Junho.

 

"Junho-yah." I called to him.

 

"Neh?"

 

"Did you give Hankyung the circle paper?"

 

"I did. He said he'll give it to you today. But he's late again, as usual."

 

I looked down at my black watch. 7:50. Class starts at 8. "But it's not early anymore," I said. Junho shrugged.

 

I blew a strand of hair out of my face. Yeah, well, Hankyung is almost always late. He's so slow I leave him at home and go to school on my own. So does Sowon with Siwon. I got bored. I looked back at Sowon who was completing her homework on my desk. Then I looked back at Junho and smirked. I decided to prank Junho.

 

"It's Minjung!" I said, looking towards the empty doorway of the room and waving. Junho took the bait.

 

"Where?!" He said wildly, looking to where I was looking. Siwon and I cracked up.

 

"That's not funny, Hana!" Junho frowned. I smirked.

 

Just then, Hankyung came in. So did most of the other kids in class 1-A.

 

"Hana, here's your note," he said and handed the yellow paper I gave Junho the other day.

 

"Gomawo," I said, and went back to my chair. Just in time, the teacher came in. The boys scrambled to their places.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I have good news for you guys," the teacher began.

 

Being really sarcastic sometimes, I impulsively said, "Class is suspended?"

 

The teaher looked at me wearily. "Anii, Hana. Not that good. But we will have new students."

 

"Did he say, studentS?" asked Sowon behind me, with emphasis on the last S.

 

"Come in, Jo twins," the teacher said, motioning to someone outside the door.

 

"Twins?!?!" was the common reaction among the class.

 

Two boys came in. One was black haired, the other was blonde. Other wise they were totally identical.

 

"This is Jo Kwang Min," pointing to the black haired boy, "and this is Jo Young Min. Be kind to them, 1-A."

 

We all nodded in response.

 

"Let's see... Kwang Min, you may take that seat beside Hana."

 

"Sonsaengnim, Daewong sits here." I protested.

 

"He's not here yet," the teacher said dully.

 

Kwang Min walked the narrow aisle and stopped by Daewong's desk. "Don't you want me here?" he asked quietly. He's cute. OMG.

 

"It's not that... But Daewong tends to be disoriented when something changes and he's not there to witness it," I explained without twisting my tounge.

 

"Oh," he said.

 

"But, go on, sit. Welcome to our class," I said with a smile and took my hand out for a shake. Kwang Min smiled too and sat. He shook my hand.

 

"Ok, that's settled. Young Min, there's a vacant seat to Sowon's right. You can go there," continued sonsaengnim. Young Min nodded politely and sat next to Sowon. They also quickly got acquainted.

 

After our first 3 classes, Sowon and I went with Minjung and Yoonhee to have lunch. Siwon, Hankyung and Junho decided to tag along [by Junho's insistence]. Just as we were getting out of the room, Kwang Min called me back.

 

"Yah, uh, Hana-yah, may I borrow you for the lunch period?" he asked.

 

I unconciously tilted my head and my brows met momentarily in confusion. "Wae?"

 

"Jebalyo?" he pleaded. Man, he's sure darn cute. I looked at my friends and raised my brows, as if asking for permission. Sowon spoke for them.

 

"Sure, Kwang Min-ah. We'll see you later, Hana," she said and they went.

 

I looked back at Kwang Min and he was smiling again. Ok, he's really cute.