Truth or Dare? Choose Wisely...

I Have Twice a Problem

 

Narrator's POV:

Over the next few weeks, the twins always hung around Hana's group of friends, so they became part of it. They got to know each other very well.

 

One day, they had a talk that drove to personal stuff like crushes and stuff. Yoonhee and Minjung couldn't make it. I don't know how it got there, really, but anyway...

 

"Let's play a game. You all know what Spin-the-Bottle is, right?" Kwang Min asked. They all nodded.

 

"But what I often read about that game in most fan fictions are not all nice," Hana said.

 

"We won't go that far. Just questions. I really wanna play. In our old school, we always played this game safely. Jebalyo?" Young Min pleaded. Just like his brother, no one can't resist his aegyo. They look alike, after all.

 

"What?! You read that kind of fan fiction too?" Sowon exclaimed. Young Min looked guilty.

 

"Is this about KPoP again? We'll never get why you guys like it so much," said Hankyung, exasperated. He looked at Siwon and Junho and they both shook their heads, agreeing with him.

 

"Anyway, you guys. I have a pen here," said Hana, and pulled a ball-point pen from her pocket.

 

"You're ALWAYS with a pen," commented Siwon. She stuck her tounge out at him and set the pen down in the circle between them. Sowon leaned over and spun it. It landed on Hankyung.

 

"Ok! Hankyung-ah, truth or dare? Hey, if you refuse the truth question, the dare's just as bad, arasso? I'll make sure of that," Hana said.

 

"I pick truth."

 

"Who do you like more than a friend in our section?" Junho asked.

 

"Aw, c'mon, we all know that! It's unfair," Hana moaned.

 

"I'm asking for the benefit of the twins," explained Junho.

 

"We already know, too. Someone told us," said Young Min.

 

"Ok fine! If that fact about Hankyung is known already, what else could we ask him? He could only take on a dare now," said Junho.

 

"Yah!" Hankyung protested. After a pause, he said, "Ok fine."

 

"Go over there and scream out Sowon's name," said Junho. Hankyung shot him an ultimate death glare, but did as he was told.

 

"JOHAHAE, CHOI SOWON!!!" A few students looked at him with bewildered expressions.

 

As Hankyung sat down in the circle again, the others were cracking up.

 

"I didn't really say you have to shout out you like her..." Junho muttered.

 

Hankyung shrugged, as if it didn't matter at all. "Nado molla... Impulse?"

 

"Ok, let's have another round," said a red-faced Sowon. She spun the pen and it landed on her. Her face drained of color. "Aish!"

 

"Kekeke... I get to ask the question. Everyone in favor?" Hana said and looked around. Everyone raised their hands except for Sowon. She scowled.

 

Hana laughed. "Ok, who-?"

 

"Wait! You didn't ask me if I wanted truth or dare yet," Swown said.

 

"K, fine. Truth or dare?"

 

"Truth."

 

"And I was gonna ask a truth question. Gosh. Anyway, who do you like in our section? You could say how many you want." Hana winked at her friend. "And don't forget that I know if you are lying or not."

 

Sowon scowled at Hana again. "I... I, well, I... I kinda like, uhm... Dongrin-ah... and a bit of, uhm... Eunhyuk-ah... and Young Min-ah..." she muttered. She was answered by whoots of teasing.

 

"Hey! Someone's getting jealous~!" Junho said. Hankyung punched his arm. Then he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

 

"Me too..." Young Min whispered.

 

"What?" Kwang Min asked.

 

"Nothing! I get to spin the pen next, arasso?" Without waiting for an answer, he reached and spun the pen. It landed on him.

 

"Is that pen cursed or what? I'm not spinning that anymore, ok?" Young Min bursted, pouting.

 

"Kekeke... Truth or dare, hyung?" Kwang Min asked.

 

"Dare."

 

"Our first dare! Ok, since Sowon said you are one of those people she likes, do something to make Hankyung jealous," said Kwang Min.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Kwang Min-ah, it could get serious," said Hana cautiously.

 

"I trust my brother. He knows the limits. It's up to him," was all Kwang Min said.

 

Young Min gulped. Then he set his face.

 

"Wait! I'll bring Hankyung back here! Do it at the right moment, when I call Siwon," said Junho, and ran off. A few seconds later, Siwon's phone vibrated.

 

"It's Junho."

 

Young Min took a deep breath and leaned over Sowon.

 

Hankyung's POV:

Junho ran into me just as I was coming out of the CR. He was frantic.

 

"Hankyung-ah! Ppali!"

 

"Mwo? Wae?"

 

"Just come!"

 

He dragged me back to the room. Just then, I saw Young Min leaning over Sowon too close. He had her chin between his fingetips. How could Hana noona let this go this far? She promised she wouldn't!

 

Before anything, I ran over to them and was about to punch Young Min's lights out if Siwon and Junho hadn't restrained me. Young Min leaned back.

 

Narrator's POV:

Young Min was surprised at how much his action inflammed Hankyung.

 

"Hankyung, it was just my dare. Mianhae. I wasn't gonna do anything," he said, avoiding Hankyung's fire-filled eyes.

 

"That's right, byeontae! And keep away from her!" Hankyung yelled.

 

"Hankyung-ah! What a term!" Sowon said, shocked.

 

"Han, please relax. I'm sorry I let this happen. It won't happen again," said Hana. She reached for him, but he shook her off.

 

"This game's over." Hankyung ran out of the room.

 

They all went to their next class. Young Min caught up with Sowon.

 

"I'm sorry about what I did. Jeongmal mianhae."

 

"Gwenchana..." said Sowon.

 

"Hankyung loves you so much. I guess  don't have much of a chance..." but the bell drowned his last sentence.