Dinner Time Part 3: Minwoo's Test

I Have Twice a Problem

 

Seeing as his hyungs failed to catch the impostor, Minwoo jumped right in. Minwoo is very observant and sensitive.

 

“Dong Hyun hyung?”

 

“Mmm?” said CAP, his mouth full.

 

“I have a story to tell. There was once a little boy. He’d always wanted to be a pianist. He met this girl in his school and they shared something special. When they both reached 18, the witch of time gave him a seemingly impossible choice. He had to choose between the girl and his pianist dream. If he chose the dream, the witch would get the girl’s soul. If he chooses his girl, he would see his dream shatter in front of his eyes.”

 

CAP was bent on eating. The others thought he wasn’t listening. But Minwoo knew otherwise as he saw CAP’s eyes. He was thinking.

 

“If you were the boy, hyung, which would you pick? Love or ambition?”

 

CAP looked at Minwoo as he swallowed his food. Minwoo unconsciously broke out in cold sweat.

 

“What’s the point of love if your future is destroyed upon getting it? You can always find another girl. I’m very futuristic.”

 

Minwoo nodded, as if considering the reason. “That’s cool hyung, but I’d pick the girl myself. We could both reach for dream together.”

 

CAP resumed eating. While his gaze was not on him, Minwoo smirked.

 

One point for the maknae.