Enemy Turned Ally

I Have Twice a Problem

It was really weird, but as Changjo spent more time with the Boyfriend members, the closer they became. And to think that Changjo used to be part of their enemy group Teen Top.

 

Two days after the failed stakeout, they were easily chatting with each other over lunch in the dorm. CAP, of course, never came back to the dorm, but they still had Dong Hyun.

 

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we're lucky to have Changjo here," said Young Min.

 

Changjo only smiled sweetly.

 

"Yeah, we have a BIG advantage on our side. You can tell us where they keep our Dong Hyun hyung," said Minwoo excitedly.

 

Changjo's smile faded. "Even if I do, there'll surely be a 24/7 guard with him now. And you won't like where they keep him."

 

"Better if we know, right? So we could him out there faster," said Kwang Min.

 

"Ok... You know the basement you crept into two days ago? He... He was there... In the sound-proof box in the corner," said Changjo.

 

A deathly silence fell. Each Boyfriend boy's stomach churned, either with anger or fear. He was there the whole time while they were busy taking Changjo?

 

"You-You didn't stop to listen. I was about to tell you I was gonna help him escape but you kinda... knocked me out," explained Changjo sheepishly.

 

Jeong Min cleared his throat. "It-It doesn't matter now, does it? We just have to bust him out of there. I think Hana and Sowon will be able to help us cook up a plan."

 

"Yeah, I'll call them," said Kwang Min before leaving to get the phone.

 

"Thanks a lot, Changjo. You helped us," said Minwoo.

 

"It's not over yet," replied Changjo.

 

"What will you do when this is over?" asked Minwoo.

 

Changjo was lost for words. Minwoo suddely felt guilty.

 

"Mi-Mian. You don't have to answer that," mumbled Minwoo shyly. In his head, he was slapping himself.

 

"It's ok. It gave me something to think about," said Changjo as he flashed Minwoo a smile. Maknae-to-maknae exchanges always end up well.