When Worlds Collide

I Have Twice a Problem

It was too late to escape. They've got no means of doing so anyway. What do they do, take off through the ceiling? Anyway, so they all scrambled to the doorframe of the staircase. Whoever was appraoching, they had to tackle on their own. 

 

The footfalls came closer and closer until...

 

"Hiyaaaaah!" yelled Jeong Min.

 

They all pounced on the person. A few tangled minutes passed before they could fully bind the poor guy.

 

"Ugh! Let go of me!" said the person, whose arms were now held fast by Hyun Seong.

 

Well, what do you know? Boyfriend must've been showered by luck tonight. It's none other than their target: Changjo of Teen Top!

 

"What are you doing here?" huffed Changjo as he struggled against Hyun Seong's arms.

 

"Making this a fair game," said Jeong Min bitterly. "You're coming with us."

 

"What? Wait! No, stop! You don't understand! He's-!" pleaded Changjo, only to be hit hard in the head by Young Min, causing him to fall asleep. Hyun Seong hoisted him up on his shoulders.

 

Young Min gasped. "I didn't mean that!"

 

"No time. Let's get out of here!" said Hana.

 

They raced up the stairs and into the cool night's breeze. Before they could run any farther, Teen Top saw them.

 

"Yah! Stop right there!" yelled CAP.

 

And, yeah, like complete idiots, they stopped.

 

Teen Top and Boyfriend finally came face-to-face in the middle of the now quiet street. Hyun Seong dropped Changjo behind their line.

 

"What are you doing with Changjo?" demanded Chunji, nodding in Changjo and Hyun Seong's direction.

 

"Making this a fair game," repeated Jeong Min. "You got one of ours, we take one of yours."

 

"What makes you think we're gonna let you go?" said L. Joe.

 

"Yah, wake up," said Sowon and lightly slapped Changjo's cheek. The boy got up groggily.

 

"Woah. Where am I?" he asked.

 

"Still in Seoul," shrugged Sowon before standing up.

 

"Give Changjo back," said Niel in a cold tone.

 

"Oh, wait, I'll think about it," said Hyun Seong sarcastically. "Maybe when you give us our Dong Hyun hyung back and not mess with us anymore!"

 

"Yah. You're CAP, aren't you? You're the impostor who's been living with us all along and having us hate each other, huh?" spat Young Min.

 

"Oh, wow! You finally realized! Took you a while, didn't you?" said CAP with a smirk.

 

"CAP hyung, make them give Changjo back," said Ricky.

 

"Wait a minute. You want Dong Hyun in exchange for Changjo, right?" CAP said. Then he smiled evilly.

 

"I don't like his smile so much," muttered Hana to Kwang Min.

 

"What if we keep Dong Hyun and you can go with Changjo?" said CAP.

 

The world stopped. A cold breeze blew. Then a bunch of 'what's came up.

 

"What?" said Jeong Min and Hyun Seong together.

 

"What?" said Young Min.

 

"What?" said Ricky and Niel.

 

"What, hyung, you're selling me that easy?" said Changjo. There was hurt in his voice.

 

"Didn't you guys hear me? You take Changjo, we keep Dong Hyun. I won't let my group be beaten by you," said CAP calmly.

 

"Just to do that you're letting me go?!" said Changjo.

 

CAP didn't answer. But neither did he look guilty. He looked at his rival group plus Changjo with superiority on his side.

 

"Fine. Fine! Goodbye!" yelled Changjo. He turned and ran the opposite direction, in the direction of Boyfriend's dorm.

 

"Changjo-yah!" called Sowon before running after him.

 

"Bye, losers," said L. Joe, who's every bit as mean as his leader.