Will Ricky's Plan Work?

I Have Twice a Problem

And so they stayed in the hostel for a few days. It was after Kwang Min had talked to Jeong Min did they receive their first message. It was Young Min who first got hold of it.

 

"Hey. What's this?" He picked up a neatly folded piece of note paper resting on the windowsill outside. He had just finished talking to Hana.

 

He read it and old anger welled up inside him. But recent life has taught him better than to rush to the enemy's territory alone. He went inside and waved it in front of Hyun Seong's face.

 

"Hold still, Young Min-ah! I can't read it," said Hyun Seong. He grabbed the paper from Young Min's fingers and read it aloud.

 

"Are they really provoking us?" said Hyun Seong, getting angry too. 

 

A knock came from the door. Jeong Min got it and let Hana and Sowon in.

 

"Hey... What's going on now?" asked Hana, seeing the boys' faces. Hyun Seong read the note again.

 

"And just as I was saying, Are they really provoking us?" he said.

 

"Wait just one moment. Let me see it," said Sowon. She and Hana read it for themselves.

 

"You know they're just trying to anger you, right? They're trying to laul you to coming back to their dorm. Then they'll tie you up," said Hana.

 

"We'll be with Dong Hyun hyung," said Minwoo quietly.

 

"That's not the point. It will be harder for you to get him out once you're all there. Teen Top has more members than you," said Sowon.

 

"Not anymore," said Changjo.

 

Hana paused. "Oh, gosh forgot you, mianhae. But still! You can't take on one each, right? 10 to 1 you're younger than your opponent," said Hana.

 

"Are you belittling us?" said Young Min.

 

"No. I'm just trying to talk you out of going."

 

"Well, it worked. I just wanna get Dong Hyun hyung out of there," said Jeong Min.

 

"Let's plan," said Sowon and smiled.

 

While the others were talking, Young Min slipped a new piece of paper in the sill saying: 'Nice try!'

 

Meanwhile, Ricky and Dong Hyun have been waiting to see the Boyfriend members get out of the house to go back to Teen Top's dorm. But there's no such luck. Ricky went undercover to see if they replied to the note.

 

"'Nice try!'?" he said when he got back.

 

"I'd hate to say 'I told you so', Ricky-ah," said Dong Hyun dismissively.

 

"No, you most certainly do not," huffed Ricky.

 

"This is Hana and Sowon's doing," said Dong Hyun. "Those girls have the power of words. You can't hope to win against that."

 

"What do you wanna do?" said Ricky.

 

"Look here, kid. I know that my friends will do anything to get me back, ok?" said Dong Hyun.

 

"How do you know?"

 

"Because I would do the same for them. And what I wanna do right now is go back home. They've missed me."

 

The next day, Dong Hyun and Ricky wore low dark caps, just so Teen Top won't recognize them. They got to Boyfriend's dorm without any problems.

 

Inside, the boys were getting ready for another attempt to save Dong Hyun. Hana and Sowon were there too. It was around 9 am in the morning, since Changjo had informed them that the average waking hours of Teen Top is 11 am.

 

Just then, a knock came from the door. Everybody immediately became suspicious. Hana volunteered to get it.

 

"No, I'll do it. We can't risk you," said Kwang Min.

 

He proceeded to open the door, to be greeted by two dark-capped people who refused to raise their heads. One of them, the taller one, spoke first.

 

"Kwang Min-ah, annyeong. It's good to be home."

 

"What?" said Kwang Min, bewildered.

 

Dong Hyun didn't want to hide anymore. He raised his head and gave Kwang Min a very familiar smile.

 

"DONG HYUN HYUNG!!!!" yelled Kwang Min.

 

Everyone rushed to the doorway. "What?" "No, it can't be!" "Kwang Min is seeing things."

 

"Uhm, people, I know you missed me and everything, but please let us in," said Dong Hyun.

 

They rushed to the living room and plunked down on the couch or the floor. Ricky caught up with Changjo.

 

"Ricky hyung! What happened?" said Changjo, clearly over-joyed to see his hyung.

 

"Let him explain. How about you?" Ricky said, equally happy to see his dongsaeng.

 

"I've been well. They're my new friends," said Changjo.

 

The Teen Top maknaes shifted their attention to Boyfriend, who were talking all at once.