Oh. No. They're. Not.

I Have Twice a Problem

The boys shared a few minutes basking in each other's familiar comfort once more, remembering their friendship, laughing at hatred. Soon they all went to sleep with Hyun Seong's words in mind.

 

"We'll make a foolproof plan. This time, it's gonna work. But not a word to ANYONE...yet."

 

The next day, the manager dropped by again to see the boys.

 

Knock, knock.

 

Minwoo got the door. "Manager hyung! Annyeong," he said, all smiles and a little unconcious aegyo.

 

"Minwoo-yah. Good morning."

 

Minwoo ushered the manager in and let him sit on the couch. The manager was kinda confused.

 

"Have you eaten, hyung?"

 

"Hmm, what? Oh...oh, neh. Don't bother yourselves. Where are the others?"

 

"The twins are still in their room. Jeong Min hyung's making breakfast."

 

"Ok. Have you guys any plans to practice today?"

 

Minwoo pouted. "No, not yet, hyung. I'm sorry. But we will, soon."

 

"What IS going on?"

 

"Uhm, complications among the group. Don't worry much, hyung. Please."

 

"Alright, I won't. Just make sure to fix everything up BEFORE the debut. Or just in time."

 

Minwoo smiled. "Just in time will do."

 

"Minwoo-yah? Who're you talking to?" called Jeong Min from the kitchen.

 

"It's manager hyung," called Minwoo back.

 

"Oh! Hey, hyung," said Jeong Min as he came out wiping his hands on the apron he was wearing. "You wanna eat something?"

 

"No thanks, Jeong Min-ah. I just dropped by to check on you guys."

 

"That's cool hyung. Dong Hyun hyung's still asleep. Want me to wake him up?"

 

"No, no, don't do that. He must've been up modifying your presentations or something. I'll be going now."

 

When their manager was gone, Minwoo and Jeong Min shared a silent smile.

 

"Modifying?! More like 'staying up all night watching the telly'," said Jeong Min. Minwoo scoffed.

 

Later during the day while the maknae line is in school, Hyun Seong and Jeong Min sat together to think up a scheme. Dong Hyun/CAP had gone to "hang with some old friends". Oh, sure, yeah, whatever.

 

"This is difficult. If this is a fake, we HAVE TO find Dong Hyun hyung," said Jeong Min.

 

"That's it. But...the question is, how?" said Hyun Seong.

 

Jeong Min's eyes brightened a bit. "Wait. Did the impostor leave his phone? He often does, but I wasn't nasty enough to check it."

 

"Check it now!"

 

The two rushed into Jeong Min and Dong Hyun's room. They searched it until Hyun Seong gave out an excited gasp.

 

"Is this it?!"

 

Jeong Min rushed to his side. "It is! Check the messages! I bet we've got enough comp. whiz power to track down the text owners' locations!"

 

The opened up Hyun Seong's laptop. Luckily, the net's fast enough.

 

"Try this one. This guy's called Niel. He texts and calls him often. Search the name," said Jeong Min hurriedly.

 

Hyun Seong typed in 'Niel'. Options flowed out of the page. What caught their eyes is a name of a company called TOP Media. Jeong Min and Hyun Seong shared a quick glance before clicking it.

 

"Oh no, they can't be..." said Hyun Seong, eyes widening.

 

"'TOP Media introduces its newest boy band into the K-Pop industry: Teen Top, which consists of 6 members: CAP, Chunji, Niel, L.Joe, Ricky and Changjo'," read Jeong Min.