Let's End This

I Have Twice a Problem

The next day, Boyfriend lost no time fixing everything. They all headed to Starship Ent. to tell the authorities what's been going on. After that, they went to TOP Media. 

 

"Jeong Min-ah, we're here again," said Hyun Seong with a smirk.

 

"Neh," chuckled Jeong Min.

 

Boyfriend's manager had tagged along. A staff ["Hyun Seong hyung, it's Junho!" said Jeong Min] accompanied them to Teen Top's manager's office, where Ricky and Changjo explained everything.

 

"This is ridiculous!" said Teen Top's manager exclaimed. "This is nonsense!"

 

"Hyung, it's true. We're saying it's true. We were there," said Changjo.

 

"Call our hyungs if you want," said Ricky.

 

The fiery manager narrowed his eyes at his groups maknaes and reached for his phone. Meanwhile, the Boyfriend members plus their manager were tactful enough to stay out of the way unless they were called for.

 

"Yes, CAP? Bring your boys over here in my office...I need to talk to you...yes, they're here...yes, they did...alright, hurry up," muttered the manager in his phone.

 

It was hardly 15 minutes when the rest of Teen Top busted their manager hyung's office door. CAP was in the lead. When he passed Dong Hyun, he glared at him with eyes filled with hatred. Dong Hyun didn't respond. When CAP saw his maknaes, he was beyond pissed.

 

"What are you KIDS doing here?" he hissed at Ricky and Changjo.

 

"We have to end this, hyung," said Changjo in his regular voice. "It was wrong. We'll take the punishment too. We are still part of Teen Top."

 

"You're lucky I'm not manager hyung, or I would've discharged you as soon as you left the dorm," hissed L. Joe. Niel and Chunji kept themselves quiet in the background.

 

"You know you're not me, L. Joe. Explain yourselves," said the manager.

 

CAP and L. Joe wouldn't talk, but they just glared at Ricky and Changjo. Chunji started feeling really guilty.

 

"Hyung, whatever Ricky and Changjo said, it was true. We did kidnap Dong Hyun and kept him in the basement for a long time," said Chunji.

 

"But we did feed him. We didn't mistreat him either. We just kept him locked down there," added Niel.

 

"Chunji-yah! Niel-ah!" said CAP.

 

Their manager shook his head and slapped himself. "Why would you do this?"

 

"We wanted to win. We wanted to be the best. We wanted to please you, to make you proud of us," mumbled L. Joe. It was of greed and desire that he hadn't cracked under CAP's constant wrongdoing.

 

"L. Joe-yah, shikkuro! [shut up!]" said CAP.

 

"CAP, because of this, you are grounded, you hear?" said the manager. "You will not be allowed to use the practice room and you will not be allowed to go out of the dorm, you understand?"

 

"Ugh! This is all your fault! We would've gotten away with it!" yelled CAP. "How are we gonna debut now?!"

 

"You won't," said the manager. At this, the Boyfriend members gasped. Not positively. 

 

"You won't debut, not yet, anyway. We will pospone it." The Boyfriend members breathed a sigh of relief.

 

Teen Top's manager signalled to Boyfriend's manager: "Is this all you need to hear?"

 

Boyfriend's manager signalled back: "Yes, we'll be going."

 

Once outside, Hyun Seong quickly excused himself to go talk to Han Mi. "I'll be back for dinner, I promise."

 

Their manager excused himself too. "I have some paperwork to do."

 

Kwang Min did the same. "I have to bring Hana home. Be back later!"

 

Much time later, it seems like the old days again. Jeong Min was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Hyun Seong was watching TV. Dong Hyun was reading a magazine. The maknae line was playing a board game.

 

"Dinner's ready, people!" called Jeong Min.

 

Minwoo scurried over to help in setting the table. The twins packed up their game. Hyun Seong turned the TV off and Dong Hyun set down his magazine.

 

"I missed this," said Minwoo once they were all on the table.

 

"Yeah," said Dong Hyun.

 

"How did you and Han Mi go, hyung?" asked Young Min.

 

"We worked it out. No sweat," said Hyun Seong with a smile.

 

"Yihee! Kwang Min-ah, take care of your treasure, arasso?" said Jeong Min.

 

"I know that, hyung. I'll never let her go," said Kwang Min dreamily.

 

The Boyfriend members laughed after what seemed like a long time. But our story is not over yet.