Sowon's Healing Powers

I Have Twice a Problem

When they got home, Changjo had tear-streaks in his face, but he refused to let it show. Sowon had been trying to talk to him all the while. This made Young Min jealous a bit. But he decided to give the kid a break. He just got sold.

 

No one was speaking. The air was tense. Just then, Jeong Min realized that Hana and Sowon were still with them.

 

"Oh my gawds! You girls are still here! What will your parents say? Or Hankyung and Siwon?" he yelped.

 

"My parents are out-of-town. They took my namdongsaeng. I stayed behind to help here," said Hana with a smile.

 

"Mine too. But... Oh, gawds, Siwon! He'll tell me off again!" moaned Sowon.

 

"You want me to take you home?" asked Jeong Min.

 

Sowon thought for a while. "Aniyo. It's ok. I'm with you guys anyway. I wanna help too."

 

"Hey, uhm, Changjo," said Young Min shyly. "You could stay with Minwoo for tonight."

 

Minwoo also shyly smiled in Changjo's direction as he led him in his room.

 

"Hana-yah, Sowon-ah, you could stay in our room tonight," said Kwang Min.

 

"Thanks."

 

It was 2 am when Sowon felt someone was outside in the living room. She got up silently and searched the outside. It was only Changjo.

 

"Changjo-yah," she called in a soft voice.

 

Changjo's head shot up. "Oh. Hey. What are you doing up?"

 

"Can't sleep," lied Sowon. "Yah. You ok?"

 

"You think?"

 

Sowon scoffed. "No."

 

"I can't believe it was THAT easy to let me go. Am I that useless to them?"

 

"I bet not. CAP was just too cowardly to compete against Boyfriend fairly. So he uses everything to keep Boyfriend apart."

 

"Which brings me here."

 

"It's not bad. It's not like we keep you in a basement like Teen Top probably does with Dong Hyun oppa."

 

"Which reminds me, I have something to tell the rest."

 

"What is it?"

 

"In the morning, smart girl," said Changjo as he pinched Sowon's cheek. Sowon pouted. 

 

"Fine. Goodnight, Changjo oppa, if that's fine," said Sowon. 

 

"Oh, and, yah. Thanks," said Changjo while blushing in the dark.

 

"You're welcome," said Sowon and walked back to the room.

 

'Nice kid,' thought Changjo. 'I've always wanted a sister like her. This might not be so bad after all.'