Mean Pranksters

I Have Twice a Problem

You all could be wondering why Ricky and Dong Hyun hadn't yet showed up on Boyfriend's dorm even after two days. Well, it was all Ricky's idea.

 

"What? No, we can't do that! I wanna go home!" wailed Dong Hyun.

 

"Aw, come on! Don't you wanna know how much they missed you?" teased Ricky.

 

They had checked in in a hostel very near Boyfriend's dorm, much to Dong Hyun's  displeasure. Ricky had thought of a very clever yet hilarious plan: They will send anonymous notes to the members, asking how much each will give to get Dong Hyun back. And Dong Hyun didn't like it.

 

"What if they think Teen Top sent them and rushes back to their dorm too early! We'll miss them!"

 

Dong Hyun was hysterical.

 

"That's part of the plan~! They'll rush back  to Teen Top's dorm and find out that it wasn't their enemies who were sending the notes. They'll think it's actually you! And with that, they will conclude that you had gotten out of you inprisonment and they'll not return to Teen Top anymore!"

 

Ricky was enthusiastic.

 

"It's clear that you're not Teen Top's mastermind. Can't you see the loopholes in your plan? Teen Top might get them for my escape. Sure, I got out, but they got trapped! Risky-ah, I'm not, buying."

 

"Just once, please? You owe me. I got you out."

 

'Aish, this kid! Now he's gonna blackmail me?!' thought Dong Hyun.

 

"Fine. JUST ONCE, arasso? One little message," said Dong Hyun, unwillingly giving in.

 

"One puny message isn't gonna do anything, hyung. Two, maybe," said Ricky, compromising.

 

"Two then. Only two."

 

"But-!"

 

"THAT'S ENOUGH. End of discussion. Go to sleep."

 

The next day, Ricky slept the entire day. Dong Hyun didn't go ahead with the kid's plan. It wasn't his, anyway.

 

On the day after that, Dong Hyun caught Ricky scribbling something down.

 

"What's that?" asked Dong Hyun.

 

"Our first message," said Ricky with a grin.

 

On it, this is what was written:

 

"How much are you guys willing to give up to get your Dong Hyun hyung back? Hurry up, I've set a time limit."

 

"You're really provoking them?" said Dong Hyun, astonished.

 

"Of course!"

 

"How are you gonna know what they think?"

 

"Duh. Their gonna go back to Teen Top's dorm."

 

"So what does that tell you?"

 

"I was not finished explaining. When they get to Teen Top's dorm, I'll text Changjo to find out what's going on."

 

"You'll let him into this?"

 

"I could, if I chose to."

 

"Right. This is never gonna work."