Getting To Know You

I Have Twice a Problem

 

Hana's POV:

After my friends left, I turned and looked at Kwang Min. "What could I help you with?" I asked.

 

"Could you tour me and my brother around? This place is huge and complicated," he requested.

 

"Arasso. But where's your brother?"

 

"Over there," and pointed at Young Min staring at our bulletin board. "Yah! Young Min hyung!"

 

Young Min looked at us. "Neh?" Kwang Min waved him over.

 

"What is it?" Young Min asked again.

 

"This is Hana. I have asked her to tour us around," explained Kwang Min. I smiled and did a small wave.

 

"Annyeong. And thanks," Young Min said. "Kajah?" We all nodded.

 

I showed them all over the building. They were such fun guys to be with. We talked and laughed and became nicely close. Soon we came around the same corridor we started. We met my friends there.

 

"Do you want me to introduce you to my circle of friends?" I asked. They nodded, smiling.

 

"Hey guys! I'm sure you know that this is Kwang Min and Young Min. I'll let you introduce yourselves to them while I get something to eat," I said and started to go to our room, but Siwon stopped me.

 

"Hana-yah, I got you a sandwich. Here," he said, and handed me a plastic-covered sandwich.

 

"Oh~ Thanks, Siwon-ah. That's so thoughtful of you."

 

"Anyway! Hi, Choi Sowon-imnida, and that's my brother over there, Choi Siwon," Sowon said, smiling and pointed to Siwon. He nodded.

 

"Kim Hankyung-imnida. Hana's my sister."

 

"Cool! So you're really, like, blood siblings?" Young Min said excitedly. I giggled at his comment.

 

"Cha Junho-imnida."

 

"Han Yoonhee-imnida."

 

"And hi Minjung-imnida. It's very nice to have you at our class."

 

"It's nice to meet you all, too. You're all so kind to us." Kwang Min said and bowed. "Kamsahamnida."

 

"Anii! Gwenchana! In this school, and in this particular section, we're family. So don't be all shy or formal with us. Gwenchana," I explained. They smiled.

 

"Have you guys eaten?" Sowon asked. They shook their heads.

 

"Hajiman gwenchana. We don't feel at all hungry right now," Kwang Min said. Just then, the bell rang.

 

"English time!" I exclaimed.

 

"Only Hana is at all happy with this subject. She's so fluent, you could almost think she was a foreigner," Sowon muttered to the twins. I stuck out my tounge at her.