Epilogue

I Have Twice a Problem

"ANOTHER ASTOUNDING PERFORMANCE BY BOYFRIEND! CLAP FOR THEM, EVERYBODY!" cried the MC.

Thunders of appluase rained down from the audience for Dong Hyun, Hyun Seong, Jeong Min, Young Min, Kwang Min, and Minwoo. It's only been 2 years, and they're still going hot among the fans. They waved one last time before disappearing backstage.

 

In their dressong room, their beloved girlfriends are waiting for them. Yes, their managaer was forced to let them in, courtesy of the members.

 

"Oh my gawd, Kwang Min-ah! That was awesome!" squealed Hana as she ran and gave Kwang Min and hug.

 

"Only the best for you, jagiya~" cooed Kwang Min and gave Hana a light kiss on the cheek.

 

"Ugh, guys, get a room, please," gagged Minwoo and Taehee.

 

"Young Min-ah, great job," said Min Hee, all smiles as she looped her arms with her boyfriend. Young Min grinned and rested his head on Min Hee's momentarily.

 

"Dong Hyun oppa!"

 

Dong Hyun ly to be attacked by Min Ah's hugs.

 

"Yeobo~!" he cooed.

 

"How was I, Han Mi-yah?" asked Hyun Seong.

 

"Alright," relplied Han Mi.

 

"Just alright?" said Hyun Seong, a little down-trodded.

 

"Oppa~" cooed Han Mi. She only put her head against his arm. Hyun Seong wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

 

Only Jeong Min and Jiyoung were celebrating quietly in he corner, watching the members. Jiyoung looked up and smiled at Jeong Min. Jeong Min leant close and kissed her nose, meaning that he got what she meant.

 

"Yah, listen up, everyone," called Dong Hyun. Everybody stopped their playful banter to listen to their leader.

 

"A few years back, one of these girls here suggested that we be worth like gold, all of us, so that the Big Man will listen to what we want. Among us stands a "forbidden" pair," explained Dong Hyun.

 

Everyone looked at Kwang Min and Hana, who each turned tomato-red.

 

"However, we have been excellent performers so far, and the Big Man is getting a lot of benefits from us. So I think it's about time we talked to him," continued Dong Hyun. He cast a glance at their manager, who nodded and went fiddling with his phone.

 

An hour later, the whole lot were sitting silently after they've presented their case to the great founder of Starship Ent. He hasn't made a single reaction to what they said. Until now.

 

"So you're saying," said he, "that you'll leave the company if I don't do as you say."

 

They all nodded. He fell silent for a long time again. The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a machet. Then the founder took a deep breath. The anticipation grew thicker still.

 

"Well," he said carefully, "a great deal of other companies would love to house a great group like you. And I don't want that. So..."

 

"Alright, your love lives are all up to you now."

 

A great hooting and yelling came up. Kwang Min hugged Hana like he would never let go. And Boyfriend clapped for them. After celebrating a bit, they bowed to the Big Man and went to their next schedule: Teen Top's debut.

 

As you can remember, Teen Top was grounded because of the wrongs they did to Boyfriend. But after 2 years, they were ready to finally debut. There was a lot of things that changed between the two groups.

 

After the event, the guard guarding the dressing room let Boyfriend in. There was a lot of congratulating and catching-up that happened. But rest assured that both groups have settled their dispute against each other. Dong Hyun and CAP even ended up as really good friends. 

 

A few hours later, they bid their goodbyes to rest after a tiring day. Well, everyone except Kwang Min and Hana. They ditched the van-ride home and went on their own special date.

 

"Kwang Min-ah, manager oppa will kill you!" giggled Hana as they settled themselves in the same cafe that Dong Hyun and Hana went into quite some time ago.

 

"Let him try! He'll be killing a top idol! He'll be hunted down by my fans," said Kwang Min. "And I know you won't let him.

 

Hana sighed and smiled. 'My air-head sweetheart,' she thought.

 

After a cup of coffee they hung out by the river. The sunset was breath-taking against the darkening sky: the perfect spot for a sweet date.

 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" said Hana in an awed voice.

 

Kwang Min looked at her shining eyes. "Not as much as you."

 

As their lips touched, fireworks lit up the starlit sky. Hana knew that this lovestory has a long way to go.

 

THE END