So... What Now?

I Have Twice a Problem

The boys go to a nearby restaurant to eat. While they were eating, Jeong Min put a new thought in their minds.

 

"So, what now? This doesn't seem like the end of the story, right?" said Jeong Min.

 

"Yeah. We haven't debuted yet, and Changjo and Ricky are still here," said Hyun Seong.

 

"If I may suggest something, I say we tell the aouthorities of both our companies what's been going on," said Ricky.

 

"They might ground Teen Top, hyung, us included," said Changjo fearfully.

 

"We were in this together. We stick together till the end," said Ricky defiantly.

 

"Are you sure about this, guys? You don't have to be martyrs," said Dong Hyun.

 

"Nope, we're taking the punishment too," said Ricky.

 

"Ok, so that's that. How about our own lives? Han Mi and I..." said Hyun Seong, and trailed off.

 

"Hyun Seong hyung, I'm so sorry for that. I didn't know what I was thinking. I'll help you get back with her if you want," said Ricky humbly.

 

"No, it's alright. I think I can do that on my own," said Hyun Seong.

 

"Yah, hyung, you got us, alright?" said Young Min.

 

"Yeah, easy for you to say," mumbled Kwang Min.

 

Dong Hyun was instantly reminded of his fault. The starting point of all of Boyfriend's troubles is when CAP used Dong Hyun's existing crush on Hana to turn Kwang Min and Young Min against him. Yes, it's true: Dong Hyun really likes Hana. It wasn't just CAP.

 

"Hey, uhm, everybody?" Dong Hyun raised his voice so that everyone at the table heard him. Indeed, all eyes turned to him. Dong Hyun gulped hard and went on.

 

"Let's not forget what started this whole thing: me. CAP began our troubles by using my crush on Hana to turn the twins against me. I don't know how he learned that, but it worked."

 

"Hyung, you really did like Hana?" said Young Min. Kwang Min glanced at Hana who was turning every bit red.

 

"Uhm, yeah. But before anything else, I want you, Kwang Min-ah, to know that she's all yours. You're my frined and I care for you a lot. I don't want to be hailed selfish and start all this mess all over again. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," said Dong Hyun.

 

Silence follwed after his last words. Nobody knew how to respond. It was an indirect confession, both for Kwang Min and Dong Hyun. Then Kwang Min found his voice.

 

"Th-Thanks hyung. I mean it, thanks a lot," said Kwang Min with a smile.

 

"Kwang Min-ah, what on earth is going on?" said Hana. She chose to misunderstand the situation.

 

"Later, girl, when we get home," whispered Kwang Min with a wink.

 

"Are all our problems sorted, then?" asked Jeong Min.

 

"Yeah, that's about it, I guess," said Hyun Seong.

 

They wrapped up dinner and headed home.