~Chapter 9~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Go to school you haven't been in three weeks and it's nearly the holidays" Baekhyun sighed.

"Exactly, so why go now?" I countered against my older cousin who just rolled his eyes.

"Because you need an education that's why" I huffed at his smug look and slipped into my old converse angrily.

"And why aren't you in your proper uniform? From my momeory girls wear a skirt to school not their jeans Youngji" Baekhyun sassed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Would you like to wear a skirt to school for me then Baekhyun-ssi?" I smiled at him sarcastically and he shut up rolling his eyes and walking away, throwing a goodbye over his shoulder. Kai bounded down the stairs in his pyjamas and messy bed hair, he threw himself at me sending as both falling backwards but luckily the door was behind us so we only crashed into the closed door.

"Don't leave" He cried a bit to dramaticly, over the past few weeks as his talking improves he's built himself into bit of a character, I sniggered at him but hugged him anyway.

"It's only for a few hours and you have Baekhyun with you now, you two can catch up about what you missed over the years"  He grumbled and sulked letting go of the hug and sulking up the stairs.

"Bye then"  I waved and he turned running back down.

"Come back thoon" He sulked and I laughed.

"It's soon not thoon Kai"

"Thoon"

"Soon"

"Thsoon"

"Look, lets just work on it when I get back from school ok?" I chuckled and he nodded watching me walk out the door he waved and I smiled waving back.

"Make sure the door is locked" I reminded and he nodded watching me until I was most likely to be out of sight of him and I huffed starting my journey to my prison.

"I'm back!" I yelled and a stampede coming down the stairs greeted me as I slammed the front door shut and sat my keys in the bowl taking off my shoes, I squealed when I was bombarded by the two males fighting to be the first to hug me and I laughed doing my best to hug both the wrestless boys.

"How was your day?" Baekhyun asked looking at me and I shrugged tilting my head a little.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter