~Chapter 24~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{~ Yoo Youngji ~}

"Well firstly, I don't think we should take the same approach to this as we did with Sehun" I suggested and Suho clicked his fingers pointing at me while nodding.

"Good idea" He exclaimed. He turned to the board behind him and flipped the thing over, making the map fall off and to the ground and a white board was in front of us instead.

"Right....." Baekhyun muttered slightly confused, same with Kai and I who sat staring at him rather baffled.

"Yeah I got nothing" Suho finally admitted after many minutes of silence and we all realised a sigh loudly.

"Why don't we just approach him, just not as violently as we did to Sehun" I rose my eye brow at them.

"THAT WAS ONLY DONE BECAUSE IT HAD TO BE DONE YOUNGJI" Baekhyun shot up deffensively making us jump in shock as he yelled.

"I never said anything about that?" I asked scared for my own safety with this lunatic, he sat back down calmly and motioned for us to carry on.

"Oh right" He muttered and leant into tthe couch, choosing it was best to stay quiet now.

"I think that will do!" Suho smiled and the meeting ended.

We have to many pack meetings.

"Come on Kyungsoo hyung, why wont you spend the weekend with me and the boys? They're not bad people" I heard the familiar voice of Sehun as I finished grabbing my stuff from my locker, upon hearing Kyungsoo's name I looked at Kai who was already looking to see if I had heard him to.

"I already s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter