~Chapter 30~

He's Hypnotizing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys are absolutely amazing! 300 subs?? Thank you so much this makes me so happy to know people are acutally enjoying the rubbish that actually goes in in this story. I love you guys so much! Just for you I'll do my best to make this chapter a long one, with a little surpirse at the end. 

{~ Third Person ~}

"What do you want from me?" The deep of voice of the fiery haired boy shocked Youngji when he spoke- when he had thanked her in the woods his voice was no where as deep as this- it was hoarse but weak so she had never thought it would be this deep.

"What do you mean what do we want from you? You're part of our pack shouldn't you be grateful we're finally together again?' Suho asked, offended with how a member of his own pack had spoken to him, and to all of the people in the room they were sat in.

"What? You came looking for me so you could try and kill Sehun's father? He told me everything, as if he didn't suffer enough when we had all thought he was dead those years ago" Chanyeol roared pointing an accusing finger towards Suho as he shuffled away from them on the couch until his back was against the arm of the long sofa.

"Why would we ever want to kill the original alpha? The only reason we never came back to the pack was because, unlike you we were determined to find him  until we were sure he was actually dead! Sure I may have been the one who decided for us to run away but it wasn't my decision for him to treat us as poorly as he did, I didn't decide for us to all go out into the real world and get seperated. I never even found out when he was actually found let alone the fact the man is alive! I may have left and made my own pack out of these people and that includes you, from a young age too. But I never thought of harming anyone in that pack especially not Sehun's father. If anything Kai is the one you should be worried about and it's Sehun you should be angry at for lying to you" Suho finished his sudden rage by sitting down and sending an empty tearful look towards the boy who was hiding the younger girl in his arms as she shook violently with her head buried in his chest and her hands holding his shirt in tight fists. Kai whispered soothing things to her as he ran his hand through her hair and tried nuzzling her face so he could look at her.

"Great, first she was scared of your big ears and bright hair but now you've sent my baby cousin into shock with your deep voice and freaky eyes" Baekhyun growled getting up from next to Suho to try and help his younger friend comfort his cousin.

"Sehun's lying to me?" Chanyeol stared off into the distance shocked, after what seemed like hours of yelling and repeating the same thing to the tall male it was finally sinking in that he was the one in the wrong here.

No, Sehun is the one in the wrong here

"Who's she? What's wrong with her?" Chanyeol snapped out of his daze and looked up to finally notice his friends trying to help the young girl breath.

"In case you missed all of that, which you have that is Youngji Baekhyun's younger cousin. And if you can't tell she's having a panic attack" Suho sighed and stood up to try and help the girl, but the tighter space only made Youngji panic more.

"But she smells like a human" Chanyeol complained trying to move forward to take a closer look at the girl but was shoved back by Baekhyun who sat down with a defeated sigh.

"Because she is, when a wolf mates with a human there is about a one in a million chance that child will be a full blooded wolf and half the  chance the child will be hybrid in her case neither of those chances accured" 

"Take her to her room" Baekhyun huffed and slumped further into the couch unable to watch his little cousin panic any longer. Youngji was carried by Kai up the stairs as D.O  and Suho followed after him and the sound of the bedroom door slamming shut could be heard.

"Sit her down I'll call Yixing" Suho scrambled to get his phone out of his pocket and dial the number of his chinese friend, the sound of loud yelling in Mandarin and laughter could be heard before it went silent while Kai sat the frightened girl onto her bed.

"Suho hyung, what seems to be the problem?" A voice finally spoke in Korean and the boy knew ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter